Selling Sold Out! Thanks to all! Some Street Pass Items...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something's come up & I need to get off my 3DS now. I'll be on tomorrow though. Sorry about this!

Okay! No worries! Maybe we can try again tomorrow? I have an early day tomorrow and will be calling it a day.

Thank you for understanding! I'll be on & off here and my 3DS so just let me know when it's a good time for you. Thank you!

Whatever you have left I'll buy for 2 million. I'm hosting a little party on discord and thought giving out streetpass items would be fun! Most of them are new to the game <3 Let me know if you need more money

- - - Post Merge - - -

Whatever you have left I'll buy for 2 million. I'm hosting a little party on discord and thought giving out streetpass items would be fun! Most of them are new to the game <3 Let me know if you need more money
I just reread your post and realized your looking to tbt, im so sorry. I figured you would accept bells

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just reread your post and realized your looking to tbt, im so sorry. I figured you would accept bells

I'm happy to accept TBT, IGB and I was accepting trades until I got the items I was looking for. As of right now I have the Bunny Balloon R, Bunny Balloon O, Bunny Balloon G, Tweeter & Blue Balloon left. 2 Million IGB is too much. How about 20,000 IGB? Thanks!

I'm happy to accept TBT, IGB and I was accepting trades until I got the items I was looking for. As of right now I have the Bunny Balloon R, Bunny Balloon O, Bunny Balloon G, Tweeter & Blue Balloon left. 2 Million IGB is too much. How about 20,000 IGB? Thanks!

Ahh, that doesn't seem fair to you, but if you're okay with it.

Ahh, that doesn't seem fair to you, but if you're okay with it.

Yep, I'm totally fine with it. I mostly want to clear out space in my storage so you're helping me out. Thanks!

I can be there in a couple of minutes. I just need to add your FC & grab your items. Thank you!!
I gotta go pick up my sister from a basketball game, but I'll message you when I'm back. I'm so sorry, I added you and everything, didnt think she was gonna be picked up until later

I gotta go pick up my sister from a basketball game, but I'll message you when I'm back. I'm so sorry, I added you and everything, didnt think she was gonna be picked up until later

That's no problem. Family always come first. Just VM when you're ready for me to come by. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back