• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Some hybrids (2 flowers for 1 TBT!)

Awesome! I’ll add you and open right now? I just sent it over!

Also can I add two of each type to my order as well?

Last edited:
Awesome! I?ll add you and open right now? I just sent it over!

Also can I add two of each type to my order as well?

Got it, thank you!
I was just eating dinner but I?m open to trade now.
Do you mean two of all the other types of hybrids I?m selling? Orange cosmos, pink cosmos etc

hello! can i take the rest of the blue roses?
edit: meaning however many you have left after your current order

Last edited:
i'll open my gate now since you're already added and just come in whenever you're ready, its Quinn from Endor c;

Hi! Can I buy the rest of your blue roses if you still have any?
If not can I get the Jacobs ladders?

Last edited:
Hi! Can I buy the rest of your blue roses if you still have any?
If not can I get the Jacobs ladders?

I?m sorry, I just sold both a few minutes ago and just edited the post. Probably should have edited it sooner, I apologize!

hi was wondering if you had some pink cosmos, blue pansies + orange lilies left? if so, may i please buy all the orange lilies, pink cosmos + 20 blue pansies? thank you!

hi was wondering if you had some pink cosmos, blue pansies + orange lilies left? if so, may i please buy all the orange lilies, pink cosmos + 20 blue pansies? thank you!

Yes, I have:
7 pink cosmos
14 orange lillies
48 blue pansies

Just let me know how much of each you?d like and then I can come drop them off :)

Yes, I have:
7 pink cosmos
14 orange lillies
48 blue pansies

Just let me know how much of each you’d like and then I can come drop them off :)

ah great i’ll take all the orange + pinks, as well as 20 of the blue pansies! :) give me a sec to clear up some space around my train station for the drop off!

ah great i?ll take all the orange + pinks, as well as 20 of the blue pansies! :) give me a sec to clear up some space around my train station for the drop off!

Okay it?s all ready :) that?ll be 20 TBT and just let me know when your gate is open!

Back