• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Some hybrids (2 flowers for 1 TBT!)

Yeah sounds good! 6 TBT :) Could I drop them off now?

Yes, I’ve opened my gates. Also sending tbt over right now :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aw man not this connection error again. Sorry, let me reopen. This happened yesterday too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Opened :)

Yes, I?ve opened my gates. Also sending tbt over right now :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aw man not this connection error again. Sorry, let me reopen. This happened yesterday too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Opened :)

Okay heading over :)

If they’re still available could I get the 10 pink tulips and 6 purple roses? For 8TBT?

If they?re still available could I get the 10 pink tulips and 6 purple roses? For 8TBT?

Yeah they are! I just checked and I have 8 purple roses if you?d like all of them?
So 8 purple roses and 10 pink tulips for 9 TBT :)

Yes! That would be perfect! I’ll add you now and open my gate if you’re available

I’m back for the 3rd time :) Can I buy all your orange cosmos and blue pansies?

Yeah I really want them gone lol. I got busy earlier, but let me know when you’re available so I can drop them off (or you can pick them up if that’s easier)

I’m gonna go to sleep as it’s 4:10am where I am but I’ll be able to trade with you tomorrow :)

Back