Sonic 4 lulz

*sigh*

Do I really have to explain? First-Person Shooters follow the Point A to Point B idea to a point: Point B is ALWAYS the mission objectives.

This is off topic now, we have to stop.

Blue Cup said:
*sigh*

Do I really have to explain? First-Person Shooters follow the Point A to Point B idea to a point: Point B is ALWAYS the mission objectives.

But that isn't my point. My point is, that in those side scrolling games, you have no room to move or explore, it's only one direction.

NGT said:
Blue Cup said:
*sigh*

But that isn't my point. My point is, that in those side scrolling games, you have no room to move or explore, it's only one direction.
Now I know you never played any of those games.

Save for the original Mario and first two Mega Man games, the later games in both Mario and Mega Man and Sonic series have ALWAYS had a certain amount of exploration, especially some of the more recent Mega Man ZX games that followed Metroid's example by giving you a huge open world to explore under with hardly any boundaries.

Ciaran said:
Tyeforce said:
Gnome said:
Tyeforce said:
NGT said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
I'm sure other people would agree that you're a troll.
Nope not really. Just an alternate account.
Of a troll.
I like the new guy...

He aint no troll
His posts and multiple accounts say otherwise.

And last night he was bumping threads that people were viewing for no reason. Typical troll actions. I caught him in the act and used it to my advantage, lol. That's how this thread got bumped.

Tyeforce said:
Ciaran said:
Tyeforce said:
Gnome said:
Tyeforce said:
Of a troll.
I like the new guy...

He aint no troll

And last night he was bumping threads that people were viewing for no reason. Typical troll actions. I caught him in the act and used it to my advantage, lol. That's how this thread got bumped.
You whine and cry when you don't get your way, and think all your opinions are facts. Typical baby actions. Lol.

Tyeforce said:
Ciaran said:
Tyeforce said:
Gnome said:
Tyeforce said:
Of a troll.
I like the new guy...

He aint no troll

Well he's honestly a lot smarter and logical then most members here.

Tyeforce said:
Ciaran said:
Tyeforce said:
Gnome said:
Tyeforce said:
Of a troll.
I like the new guy...

He aint no troll

FOR *censored.3.0*'S SAKE, HE'S NOT A *censored.3.0*ING TROLL. God damn.

Back