Tyeforce said:
Ciaran said:
Tyeforce said:
Gnome said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
Of a troll.
I like the new guy...

He aint no troll
His posts and multiple accounts say otherwise.

And last night he was bumping threads that people were viewing for no reason. Typical troll actions. I caught him in the act and used it to my advantage, lol. That's how this thread got bumped.
You whine and cry when you don't get your way, and think all your opinions are facts. Typical baby actions. Lol.
You don't even know me. You're just going by what people like Ciaran say, who are full of as much BS as you.

Why do I even bother arguing with a troll? -_-; Go back to bumping old threads that people are viewing for no reason, it's all you're good for.

beehdaubs said:
Tyeforce said:
Ciaran said:
Tyeforce said:
Gnome said:
Of a troll.
I like the new guy...

He aint no troll

And last night he was bumping threads that people were viewing for no reason. Typical troll actions. I caught him in the act and used it to my advantage, lol. That's how this thread got bumped.
FOR *censored.3.0*'S SAKE, HE'S NOT A *censored.3.0*ING TROLL. God damn.
He's made multiple accounts (his older of which all got banned) and most of his posts make it obvious. He's made some topics and posts that aren't as troll-like so he has an excuse for Jeremy/Miranda to not ban him again, but he's still a troll. It's obvious. >_>

Tyeforce said:
NGT said:
Tyeforce said:
Ciaran said:
Tyeforce said:
I like the new guy...

He aint no troll

You whine and cry when you don't get your way, and think all your opinions are facts. Typical baby actions. Lol.
You don't even know me. You're just going by what people like Ciaran say, who are full of as much BS as you.

Why do I even bother arguing with a troll? -_-; Go back to bumping old threads that people are viewing for no reason, it's all you're good for.
Tye, honestly, you need to put your computer in a cage for a while. You obviously can't handle the Internet.

Tyeforce said:
NGT said:
Tyeforce said:
Ciaran said:
Tyeforce said:
I like the new guy...

He aint no troll

But see, of he's got an alternate account, then he's probably had the same amount of you forced upon him as the rest of us...

And that BS comment really hurt ;-;

Tyeforce said:
beehdaubs said:
Tyeforce said:
Ciaran said:
Tyeforce said:
I like the new guy...

He aint no troll

He's made multiple accounts (his older of which all got banned) and most of his posts make it obvious. He's made some topics and posts that aren't as troll-like so he has an excuse for Jeremy/Miranda to not ban him again, but he's still a troll. It's obvious. >_>
God damn. Multiple accounts and bumping posts =/= troll

"lol hes a troll ur a troll taht guy is a troll xDDDDD"

Jak said:
Tyeforce said:
NGT said:
Tyeforce said:
Ciaran said:

Tye, honestly, you need to put your computer in a cage for a while. You obviously can't handle the Internet.
And you need to shut the *censored.3.0* up and stop telling me how to live. Ever single post of yours directed at me has always be "you need to do this" or "you need to stop doing that". You're not my mother, so kindly leave me the *censored.3.0* alone and mind your own business.

beehdaubs said:
Tyeforce said:
beehdaubs said:
Tyeforce said:
Ciaran said:

If it was, that would mean I'm a troll.

beehdaubs said:
Tyeforce said:
beehdaubs said:
Tyeforce said:
Ciaran said:

The definition of a troll on the internet is someone who posts just to cause trouble, usually trying to incite a flame war, which he has been doing for a couple of days now. >_>

Tyeforce said:
beehdaubs said:
Tyeforce said:
beehdaubs said:
Tyeforce said:

The definition of a troll on the internet is someone who posts just to cause trouble, usually trying to incite a flame war, which he has been doing for a couple of days now. >_>
No. He hasn't been trying to incite anything. You and everybody else called Bryko a troll, but all he did was constantly post and be sarcastic. A real troll would do something such as make a statement claiming that [insert something you love] sucks even though it doesn't. Real trolls will feign innocence and ignorance.

Tyeforce said:
Jak said:
Tyeforce said:
NGT said:
Tyeforce said:

And you need to shut the *censored.3.0* up and stop telling me how to live. Ever single post of yours directed at me has always be "you need to do this" or "you need to stop doing that". You're not my mother, so kindly leave me the *censored.3.0* alone and mind your own business.
Thanks for proving my point. ;D

Tyeforce said:
Jak said:
Tyeforce said:
NGT said:
Tyeforce said:

You're honestly a hypocrite.

But isn't this game supposed to come after Sonic 1-3? As in, Sonic already knows tails from Sonic 2&3?

Back