Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing

God the trailer looked beautiful,but,I can only either get this,or Heart gold (when it comes out),does anybody have any suggestions which one i should get :/,I've never been this stumped in ages....

Mr.L said:
God the trailer looked beautiful,but,I can only either get this,or Heart gold (when it comes out),does anybody have any suggestions which one i should get :/,I've never been this stumped in ages....
HeartGold. As great as S&SASR is, HeartGold and SoulSilver are MUST haves for any Pok

Tyeforce said:
Mr.L said:
HeartGold. As great as S&SASR is, HeartGold and SoulSilver are MUST haves for any Pok

Tyeforce said:
*Playing now* =3

I couldn't get the game until yesterday, since no store seemed to have it ON THE RELEASE DATE. >_>
The release day is just the day it ships. Not the day it's actually in stores. Unless preordered.

Gnome said:
Tyeforce said:
*Playing now* =3

I couldn't get the game until yesterday, since no store seemed to have it ON THE RELEASE DATE. >_>
The release day is just the day it ships. Not the day it's actually in stores. Unless preordered.
Not even if preordered. You could preorder at GameStop and Toys "R" Us, yet neither place had the game. I know for a fact taht Toys "R" Us didn't have any that they were just hiding, either, because I work in electronics there. =p

Back