Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode I

Tyeforce said:
iPhone, too? Huh...weird.
No, not as weird as you'd thing. Lots of people play games on their iPhones.
(Sure, there are better means... but as an all round package, quite tidy.)

Megamannt125 said:
REMEMBER PRINCESS SALLY!?
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Princess Sally according to Sonic CD instruction booklet</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
amymain_12011.jpg
</div>
:X

Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
Actually, his name IS Dr. Ivo Robotnik, "Eggman" was a nickname Sonic and friends gave him originally until for whatever reason he adopted it himself.
Yes, but he's always been called by that nickname in Japan. Sega of America screwed it all up by giving him completely different name with no explanation until the Adventure games. >_>

Also,
promo1.png

Defiantly going to buy for 360, does anyone know how many episodes there will be?

Megamannt125 said:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Princess Sally according to Sonic CD instruction booklet</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
amymain_12011.jpg
</div>
Uhhhh... Amy ≠ Sally. Sally is an American made character that is not canon and only appears in the cartoons and comics, and games that are based on the cartoons or comics.

Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
amymain_12011.jpg
</div>
Uhhhh... Amy ≠ Sally. Sally is an American made character that is not canon and only appears in the cartoons and comics, and games that are based on the cartoons or comics.
Sonic CD says otherwise.
princesssallyrose.gif

AndyB said:
Tyeforce said:
Oh, I know people play games on their iPhones. But I can't see playing a Sonic game without any actual buttons...

Tyeforce said:
AndyB said:
Tyeforce said:
Oh, I know people play games on their iPhones. But I can't see playing a Sonic game without any actual buttons...
BUt that's what motion controls are...

Megamannt125 said:
Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
amymain_12011.jpg
</div>
Sonic CD says otherwise.
princesssallyrose.gif
Ah, American old school Sonic. The days where they ignored the facts and made up their own names, like "Mobius" and "Robotnik", while the Japanese games and manuals all stuck to the facts; that Sonic lives on South Island in the Pacific Ocean, not a fictional world called "Mobius", and that Sonic's nemesis was named Eggman, not the made up "Dr. Robotnik" (at least Sonic Team fixed that mistake). You can't always trust game manuals, especially American ones from those days. You of all people should know that. Do I need to mention A Link to the Past?

I know. I'm just saying.
I didn't know about the Mobius thing though. This whole time i've been confused how Sonic got from there to Earth inbetween Sonic 3 and Sonic Adventure.
Robotnik is Canon as Eggman's real name though.

Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
amymain_12011.jpg
</div>
Sonic CD says otherwise.
princesssallyrose.gif
Ah, American old school Sonic. The days where they ignored the facts and made up their own names, like "Mobius" and "Robotnik", while the Japanese games and manuals all stuck to the facts; that Sonic lives on South Island in the Pacific Ocean, not a fictional world called "Mobius", and that Sonic's nemesis was named Eggman, not the made up "Dr. Robotnik" (at least Sonic Team fixed that mistake). You can't always trust game manuals, especially American ones from those days. You of all people should know that. Do I need to mention A ]Or Super Mario Bros. 2. In the japanese manual, Birdo is a gender confused guy.

Megamannt125 said:
I know. I'm just saying.
I didn't know about the Mobius thing though. This whole time i've been confused how Sonic got from there to Earth inbetween Sonic 3 and Sonic Adventure.
Yes, Robotnik is his real last name, but he's never called that. It's like calling Tails "Miles Prower". No one calls him that, it's just "Tails".

Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
I know. I'm just saying.
Yes, Robotnik is his real last name, but he's never called that. It's like calling Tails "Miles Prower". No one calls him that, it's just "Tails".
or "annoying"

Bacon Boy said:
Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
amymain_12011.jpg
</div>
Sonic CD says otherwise.
princesssallyrose.gif
Ah, American old school Sonic. The days where they ignored the facts and made up their own names, like "Mobius" and "Robotnik", while the Japanese games and manuals all stuck to the facts; that Sonic lives on South Island in the Pacific Ocean, not a fictional world called "Mobius", and that Sonic's nemesis was named Eggman, not the made up "Dr. Robotnik" (at least Sonic Team fixed that mistake). You can't always trust game manuals, especially American ones from those days. You of all people should know that. Do I need to mention A ]Or Super Mario Bros. 2. In the japanese manual, Birdo is a gender confused guy.
Birdo is a gender confused guy. There was no error there. The only error about Birdo from SMB2 was when he was called "Ostro" in the credits.

Bacon Boy said:
Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
I know. I'm just saying.
or "annoying" "hot"
Fix'd. ;3

Tyeforce said:
Bacon Boy said:
Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
Tyeforce said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Princess Sally according to Sonic CD instruction booklet</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
amymain_12011.jpg
</div>
Sonic CD says otherwise.
princesssallyrose.gif
Birdo is a gender confused guy. There was no error there. The only error about Birdo from SMB2 was when he was called "Ostro" in the credits.
No. In the American one (or something in the American version) Birdo is a girl.

Bacon Boy said:
Tyeforce said:
Bacon Boy said:
Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Princess Sally according to Sonic CD instruction booklet</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
amymain_12011.jpg
</div>
princesssallyrose.gif
Nope. It's true that for awhile Nintendo tried to cover up the fact that Birdo is really a guy outside of Japan, but after years of hiding the fact from non-Japanese gamers, the official site for Mario Strikers Charged said, in plain English, that Birdo was male. And you can't ignore his trophy description in Brawl, either.

Tyeforce said:
Bacon Boy said:
Tyeforce said:
Bacon Boy said:
Tyeforce said:
amymain_12011.jpg
</div>
princesssallyrose.gif
American old school Sonic. The days where they ignored the facts and made up their own names, like "Mobius" and "Robotnik", while the Japanese games and manuals all stuck to the facts; that Sonic lives on South Island in the Pacific Ocean, not a fictional world called "Mobius", and that Sonic's nemesis was named Eggman, not the made up "Dr. Robotnik" (at least Sonic Team fixed that mistake). You can't always trust game manuals, especially American ones from those days. You of all people should know that. Do I need to mention A ]Or Super Mario Bros. 2. In the japanese manual, Birdo is a gender confused guy.
Nope. It's true that for awhile Nintendo tried to cover up the fact that Birdo is really a guy outside of Japan, but after years of hiding the fact from non-Japanese gamers, the official site for Mario Strikers Charged said, in plain English, that Birdo was male. And you can't ignore his trophy description in Brawl, either.
Yes, but for a time, NOA said it was a girl.

Back