• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode I

Bacon Boy said:
Tyeforce said:
Bacon Boy said:
Tyeforce said:
Bacon Boy said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Princess Sally according to Sonic CD instruction booklet</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
amymain_12011.jpg
</div>
princesssallyrose.gif
American
Birdo is a gender confused guy. There was no error there. The only error about Birdo from SMB2 was when he was called "Ostro" in the credits.
No. In the American one (or something in the American version) Birdo is a girl.
Nope. It's true that for awhile Nintendo tried to cover up the fact that Birdo is really a guy outside of Japan, but after years of hiding the fact from non-Japanese gamers, the official site for Mario Strikers Charged said, in plain English, that Birdo was male. And you can't ignore his trophy description in Brawl, either.
Yes, but for a time, NOA said it was a girl.
But not anymore. Birdo is male, and that's a fact.

Megamannt125 said:
Tye is into 8 year old foxes.
A fictional furry character. Not a real person. >_>

Besides, you like loli, don't you? That's even worse. DON'T DENY IT!

I hate the way sonic looks in this game, he doesn't have the same feel as the origional sonic did...

Ciaran said:
I hate the way sonic looks in this game, he doesn't have the same feel as the origional sonic did...
Glad someone agrees.

Ciaran said:
You'd rather have an ugly, short, fat Sonic that looks like he was drawn by a five year old?

488px-Sonic_11.png

Tyeforce said:
Ciaran said:
You'd rather have an ugly, short, fat Sonic that looks like he was drawn by a five year old?

488px-Sonic_11.png
How about a sonic that actually looks like he fits in the background instead of some halfassed sprite game made by some guy on the internet.

Tyeforce said:
Ciaran said:

488px-Sonic_11.png
Yah.

Tyeforce said:
Ciaran said:

488px-Sonic_11.png
If fagget sonic is the only other option, yes.

Tyeforce said:
Ciaran said:

488px-Sonic_11.png
What's wrong with that?

Tyeforce said:
Ciaran said:

488px-Sonic_11.png
Win. OF COURSE I WOULD!

That's exactly what it is, Tom.

I liked the way the old sonic had this kind of attitude to him, but it never felt like it was forced on, and it was never cheesy.

New sonic is too tall, and his legs don't spin around like they used to.

Ciaran said:

I liked the way the old sonic had this kind of attitude to him, but it never felt like it was forced on, and it was never cheesy.

Old Sonic had no attitude at all. He never talked. >_>

Tyeforce said:
Ciaran said:

The movie disagrees.

Tyeforce said:
Ciaran said:

Sometimes, it's better if they don't.

Master Crash said:
Tyeforce said:
Ciaran said:

Sometimes, it's better if they don't.
Exactly, it was just the way he acted.

Megamannt125 said:
Tyeforce said:
Ciaran said:

The movie disagrees.
Movie, cartoons, and comics ≠ games. They're not canon.

That's like saying The Super Mario Bros. Super Show showed the real personalities of Mario and Link. HA.

Back