Soup, /tbt/.

Nic said:
Alright Mr. Troll, prove that is you.
Photoon2010-06-19at1515.jpg

Sry for the delay. Was taking shower.
But that's me, and my game face.
Sir, you owe me some grams of GDP.

This is turning into quite the introduction thread..
Anyways welcome again.:)

Well, well, she ain't lying. Welcome to the humble (pffffff) abode we call TBT.

I IZ RAGING MAD, LIEK HULK.
Just kidding.

This is surprising, I thought I'd join this forum to say 'hi' and get some FCs and be on with it. Didn't think I'd end up having to post a Proof of Purchase pix.

AFUGGINBEAR said:
Just kidding.

This is surprising, I thought I'd join this forum to say 'hi' and get some FCs and be on with it. Didn't think I'd end up having to post a Proof of Purchase pix.
4chan can not usually be trusted, you know.

And I might ask, what part of 4chan do you come from?

AFUGGINBEAR said:
Just kidding.

I can wifi anytime.
<-----
Most of our members don't play anymore, though.

sakura said:
AFUGGINBEAR said:
Just kidding.

I can wifi anytime.
<-----
Alright! I'm kind of new on the AC:CF wagon, because I've been away from the franchise for such a long time. :) I can't connect now, though, because I'm watching my friend stumble through creating her first character. I'll hit you up later, though? :D

Yeah, I noticed. :( I tried going on ACC but the age group was too young for me.

AFUGGINBEAR said:
sakura said:
AFUGGINBEAR said:
Just kidding.

I can wifi anytime.
<-----
Alright! I'm kind of new on the AC:CF wagon, because I've been away from the franchise for such a long time. :) I can't connect now, though, because I'm watching my friend stumble through creating her first character. I'll hit you up later, though? :D

Yeah, I noticed. :( I tried going on ACC but the age group was too young for me.
Do a lot of people on ACC still play? Why can't you guys be like them! :mad:

Back