• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Soup, Soup, Soup

most definitely, my favorite type of soup is clam clowder! however, a good butternut squash for sure takes a close second! i'm a big fan of creamy soups in particular, and can't wait for cozy soup season this fall!

I like soup, especially when it's cold, my favorite are pumpkin soup, clam chowder, leek soup with cheese on top, French onion soup, French pea soup.

I think soup is highly underrated. There are tons of soups that can make great meals or even sides! I especially like lentil soup, chilis, and minestrone (or Italian soups)!

i adore soup, its some of my favorite foods. miso soup, chicken soup, wonton soup, beef and barley, etc. i just love soup. ill eat a lot of kinds of soup.

I love soup! I will have it every opportunity that I get. I'm not picky either, sometimes I like the cheap stuff and sometimes I go for the pricier stuff.

The only soup I won't eat is French Onion since I have an aversion to onions.

Back