Spam or bacon?

• Spam

Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Bacon

Votes: 54 68.4%
  • Neither

Votes: 15 19.0%

• Total voters
I've never tried spam, so my vote goes to bacon automatically. Spam has always looked a bit unappetizing to me tbh, but fried spam lowkey looks good, especially when it's served with a runny egg. 👀 I might have to give it a try someday.

Bacon is ok, but I usually avoid pork because it makes me itchy if I eat too much (too much like a slice of ham). Pork bacon limit I set is two pieces. But I go for turkey bacon.

I like both for sure, but if I had to pick one or the other, I’m on team spam more. My family has breakfast for dinner a couple of times a month, & spam is a staple that my whole family likes to eat. 😋

I like both. I grew up eating spam, usually with rice and a bit of soy sauce, or sometimes in fried rice. But if I had to choose, I would probably go with bacon, as I find it a bit more versatile and I enjoy the crispiness more.

I enjoy both spam and bacon, but I think I'm generally more in the mood for bacon? I really like spam, but I find I need to be in the mood for it, and once I do have it in a meal, I'm usually pretty over it and can't imagine eating it again for a good while.

I haven't tried spam (yet), so I've gone for bacon. I don't really eat bacon very often either though!

I've always preferred bacon. It can literally be paired with so much and makes dishes great.

I've been enjoying spam more though! It can be just a bit too greasy and salty for me sometimes.

Either way, the crispier, the better! If scrapple was an option though, I'd pick that. Scrapple is king.

I think I would take 1 slice of bacon over 1 slice of a slice of spam.... but if I have to eat more, I think I would rather spam?
Bacon with rice and egg and cheese is so good. But so is spam musubi.... tbh i like both a lot i just think bacon has a tiny edge hehe

Back