Splatoon Splatoon TBT Sessions 🎨 (New Sessions!)

🎨☆ Colorful Bump ☆🎨
Revamped the thread with some new sessions after the upcoming Splatfest has been announced! I'm on team rice but feel free to join other teams if you don't intend on playing Splatfest sessions!

Pinglist: @Yanrima~, @Mimi Cheems, @Xara, @skarmoury, @Dim, @Saylor, @Lancelot, @Dunquixote, @Zerous.
Please reply if you'd like to be removed from the list!
i'll 100% be going with team rice! it's realistically my answer since i eat rice daily LOL just asian things but also white ink + frye team makes the team so good c:

i'll 100% be going with team rice! it's realistically my answer since i eat rice daily LOL just asian things but also white ink + frye team makes the team so good c:

I’ll go with team rice then too :D. I want to play splatoon with my pals! I also like rice a lot so it makes sense to me to pick it :p.

Hi everyone! Today’s 5PM session will be cancelled due to heavy rain in my area! I got kicked out of most of the rounds a minute ago when I was preparing 🤧 My apologies in advance! Hopefully tomorrow should be clear!
EDIT: SORRY I PROMISE FUTURE SESSIONS WILL BE GOOD TO GO! I forgot about today's sess! I have alarms now so we will be SOARING in the future!1

Last edited:
✨ Splatfest is this weekend! ✨
1723127785187.jpeg

If you are on team rice 🍚 feel free to join the upcoming sessions! Otherwise, have fun!ヽ(‘ ∇‘ )ノ

Hi everyone! Today’s session was cancelled due to a low turnout and my school! Tomorrow’s sessions are at 10 AM EST and 6PM EST! Please reply if you’d like to join!

Lemme know if anyone wants to be removed from the pinglist!
Pinglist: @Yanrima~, @Mimi Cheems, @Xara, @skarmoury, @Dim, @Saylor, @Lancelot, @Dunquixote, @Zerous.

Shoot I had no idea splatfest started. I’ve been so busy with the fair. I’m trying to finish up two entries and got another to redo, but I’ll see about tomorrow, if I’m in a good enough spot.

Hi everyone! ALMOST HOME, Splatfest Session #1 will start around 10:15! Reply in the thread or to me on Discord if you’d like to join and I will reopen the room! Thanks everyone! 🎨 Ended around 12!

Last edited:
I probably won’t catch today, but I’m team Rice and can potentially join if times lineup! :)

Hello friends! 6:00 PM EST session is starting soon! The room is open and the password is 0810! Feel free to join 🎨 (▰˘◡˘▰)

Closed!
I’ll have to cancel future sessions until the Grand Festival so see you all in September!

Last edited:
Hello friends! 6:00 PM EST session is starting soon! The room is open and the password is 0810! Feel free to join 🎨 (▰˘◡˘▰)

Closed!
I’ll have to cancel future sessions until the Grand Festival so see you all in September!

I’m really sorry I couldn’t make it >.< I’m behind on my fair entries. I really wanted to play but the fair is leaving me little free time. I hope you’re doing okay! I definitely want to play again with you and the others though. Hopefully after the fair, we all have more free time 🙂

I’m really sorry I couldn’t make it >.< I’m behind on my fair entries. I really wanted to play but the fair is leaving me little free time. I hope you’re doing okay! I definitely want to play again with you and the others though. Hopefully after the fair, we all have more free time 🙂
Truly thank you so much! You are always so sweet 💚 I left you a profile message!

I want to be clear that I cancelled the sessions due to low turnout and school! I don’t want to bother anyone so hopefully in September everyone will be less busy! No matter what, thank you all so much for allowing me to be apart of such a wonderful community of talented and loving individuals ☺️😭💖

Mr Keroppi I'm so sorry!! 😭 i was so hyped for this splatfest because I love rice, but I can't play cuz my wifi went out a couple of days ago and they're only gonna fix it on weekdays 😭 I wishhh I could play splatfest if I could! I'm only on data right now so it's not for splatooning sadly : (

Grand splatfest I will be there for sure!! 🥹 I might go team future but I understand many wanna go team present c:

Colorful Weekend Bumpy 🌟🎨
Hello everyone and happy Saturday! I am so excited as Nintendo has a ton of super cool Splatoon events coming up! I have added sessions for both the New BIG RUN and GRAND FESTIVAL! I will also go back to hosting weekly sessions now that my school has gotten much easier! Thank you all for your patience and continued support and have a great week! 💚🍓🌠🐸
I really appreciated all of the kind messages last time that I cancelled! Thank you all so much for continuing this with me and please do not feel obligated to join! This is all just for fun <3333

1724511762746.png
1724511809261.png

Pinglist: @Yanrima~ @Mimi Cheems @Xara @skarmoury @Dim @Saylor @Lancelot @rosetti @Dunquixote @Zerous

I will be on Team Present!

They should have gave future violet color 👀

Anyway I'm a bit interested in past pnly because of the color but I'm fine with any of them

Will definitely try to be around for both events :) unfortunately I think I wanna go Team Future but we’ll see.

Also I’m eyeing Big Run like mad — I want the triumvirate badge so I’d love to join anyone who’s aiming for the same goal :] 💕

Yes! I am so excited for the Big Run its gonna be super cool! Hopefully we can both get that Triumvirate badge because I still haven’t 😭

Yes! I love the color ✨

I was thinking about Team Past but I always say to live in the moment so I know I’ll choose present! I am fully aware that its the most boring option and probably least popular lol Feel free to join whichever teams you guys want! Can’t wait for it and we will all have alot of funnnn 🌟💚

I think I'll choose Team Present, too!
although.. I always am thinking about the future. I want to have a happy future, which is why it means so much to me T^T

I'm really excited for Big Run, though! I was super close to the Bronze Badge last time ><

I haven’t decided yet; I’ll pick whatever my friends pick. First I need my energy back 😅. If asked seriously, maybe past so I could change some stuff (if I was given the power to change things).

Back