TBT Among Us Sessions 👾

I have a huge announcement that everyone should care about, not just me.

I went into among us practice (it's a thing fr) and (finally!) figured out the 'calibrate the distributor' task- and finally got it to work.

So, for everyone playing at 8pm tonight- watch out! Task wins incoming! 🎉

Haha, me not feeling like an idiot at all 😂

8 PM Among Us Session starts in about 30 minutes. See you in the game and on discord :D

I added some more sessions; will add more when I can 🙂.

@himekirako @CylieDanny @meri @Xara @Dinosaur @BetsySundrop @Saylor

Pinglist: @skarmoury
@Yoshi155
@S.J.
@KittenNoir
@Doo
@VillageDweller

Edit: Thanks for coming everyone and for your patience! :D

IMG_8556.jpeg

Before being killed by Meri 😅😂.

Last edited:
Just a reminder that there are more sessions to sign up for 🙂. I cancelled the 5 PM sessions since there were no sign ups and I woke up late. I’ll check tonight on tbt discord even if there aren’t any sign ups though.

Csn i just say I'll try to join most of the 8pm sessions? 😂

A couple times a week i might not be able to, but i should be able to make most of them.

Ooh I should be able to make it to these! ඞ

September 108:00 PM ESTDunquixote, BetsySundrop,OpenDunquixote
September 138:00 PM ESTDunquixote, BetsySundropOpenDunquixote
September 145:00 PM ESTDunquixoteOpenDunquixote
September 148:00 PM ESTDunquixote, BetsySundropOpenDunquixote
September 155:00 PM ESTDunquixoteOpenDunquixote
September 158:00 PM ESTDunquixote, BetsySundropOpenDunquixote

yippee more sessions!! I won't be able to make the 8pm session tonight, but I should be able to make the rest! I'll also be on the safe side and say I Probably won't be able to make the 5pm sessions, but I'll ofc pop in if I'm able to!

Last edited:
@Xara @BetsySundrop would either of you be okay if we moved the session to 7 PM or is 8 PM the time that works best for both of you? @VillageDweller asked if I could change the time so he could join in a few rounds.

And for future sessions, I was thinking, putting some sessions up for 7 PM instead of 8 PM. Would that work for everyone or is 8 PM better? If 8 Pm is better for most, I can try to have some of the sessions at 7 and some at 8 so everyone can get a chance to play that wants to.

(If not enough people see this, I’ll make a poll to see what time works better.)

@Xara @BetsySundrop would either of you be okay if we moved the session to 7 PM or is 8 PM the time that works best for both of you? @VillageDweller asked if I could change the time so he could join in a few rounds.

And for future sessions, I was thinking, putting some sessions up for 7 PM instead of 8 PM. Would that work for everyone or is 8 PM better? If 8 Pm is better for most, I can try to have some of the sessions at 7 and some at 8 so everyone can get a chance to play that wants to.

(If not enough people see this, I’ll make a poll to see what time works better.)
moving today's session to 7pm is fine by me! I might not be able to stay for the whole session since I'm rapidly trying to do some bonus Canvas Crossing drawings before the deadline tonight, but I should be able to play for an hour/hour and a half or so!

for future sessions, 7pm instead of 8 should also work for me!

Sorry for the last minute schedule change! VillageDweller asked me on discord and I wanted to do something so he can get some play time in too. 🙂 I’ll leave up the other sessions for 8 for now but when adding more schedules I’m going to try to fit in some 7 pm ones too.🙂

If anyone else has requests on times and days, feel free to let me know. 🙂

Hey Dun :)

I can join the below times:

September 125:00 PM ESTDunquixoteOpenDunquixote
September 145:00 PM ESTDunquixote, MeriOpenDunquixote
September 155:00 PM ESTDunquixote, MeriOpenDunquixote

Back