• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Spring is here and so is the March Birthstone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
omfg pandapples y u got so many cakes, u wil get fat. u shur share w/ the starvin peeps leik moi.

Omg I was lucky enough to catch the restock
Didn't even think about my lineup, just bought them right away cause I was scared they were gonna sell out

I got like 6 things in like 2 secs and everything was sold out after that
I thought it would be announced or something!

Omg tbt is scary

- - - Post Merge - - -

i really hope I catch one tomorrow otherwise I give up​

goodluck D:

I got like 6 things in like 2 secs and everything was sold out after that
I thought it would be announced or something!

Omg tbt is scary

- - - Post Merge - - -

goodluck D:

Man, you must either have REALLY fast internet, or you're just lucky. gime a cake plz kthxbye

ya!!! ther was a 2nd one11!! i checked the choco caked and the amount increase!!! smh

Er a second one just now? I don't think so. It was at 347 after the first restock, and increased by 5 to 352 as it still is right now. -- or did you just realize there was a second restock cause that happened earlier at 10pm est

Last edited:
Er a second one just now? I don't think so. It was at 347 after the first restock, and increased by 5 to 352 as it still is right now. -- or did you just realize there was a second restock cause that happened earlier at 10pm est

exactly

Man, you must either have REALLY fast internet, or you're just lucky. gime a cake plz kthxbye

really fast internet
I didn't know these restocks werent a joke xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait could you guys tell by checking the shop in my profile?

i once stayed up till 4 am trying to get an apple, just to find out my internet crashed and i didnt get an apple.

- - - Post Merge - - -

how many cakes we talkin?

Omg that's the worst horror story I've ever heard.
I'm sorry D:

Last edited:
i once stayed up till 4 am trying to get an apple, just to find out my internet crashed and i didnt get an apple.

- - - Post Merge - - -

how many cakes we talkin?

Is ok now you can stay up til 4am this whole week for the next apple restock

And if you're actually considering feel free to PM me

I just freaking missed a restock because I decided to get a shower instead of logging onto TBT

are there going to be any restocks with a countdown timer with them??

Just thinking about it makes me frustrated.. I feel for you D:
Hope you get an apple the next restock!

I'll try, but my internet is so terrible, I'm lucky just to get four bars. I'm just saving up BTB to buy it in the TBT Market someday. Thanks for your wishing, though! ;)

Noooooooo I missed the restock! :'(
I was asleep :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back