• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Stardew Valley

the rudest ones are definitely haley and shane. i'm at a few hearts (maybe 1 or 2 lol) w both of them and haley still tells me i smell bad, ignores me etc and shane keeps telling me to not talk to him ): sad life

the rudest ones are definitely haley and shane. i'm at a few hearts (maybe 1 or 2 lol) w both of them and haley still tells me i smell bad, ignores me etc and shane keeps telling me to not talk to him ): sad life

lel Haley is a typical "blonde bish almost adult" character to me, I mean you can get her up in hearts but idek she's bland to me.

Hah, it's fun to mess with Shane cause he gets too pissed lmao

lel Haley is a typical "blonde bish almost adult" character to me, I mean you can get her up in hearts but idek she's bland to me.

Hah, it's fun to mess with Shane cause he gets too pissed lmao

i accidentally gave haley something she hated once and now im dead ;W;

i don't see why so many ppl like sebastian tho like a lOT of ppl marry him?? he's just too edgy for me, plus it seems like he's supposed to be like 17 or something

i don't see why so many ppl like sebastian tho like a lOT of ppl marry him?? he's just too edgy for me, plus it seems like he's supposed to be like 17 or something

Lol yeah she is easily pissed lmao.

idek they like insecure gamer boys??

He's like the only fully antisocial dude so that's why I married him anyway. But yeah he's significantly more teen than most and it's kinda annoying at times.

I wonder if I could remarry Harvey or smth. Hes just as dull but at least hes an adult.

Last edited:
He's like the only fully antisocial dude so that's why I married him anyway. But yeah he's significantly more teen than most and it's kinda annoying at times.

I wonder if I could remarry Harvey or smth. Hes just as dull but at least hes an adult.

i think the developer mentioned something about divorce?? or am i making that up idk

Yeah eventually you reach a point where there's simply no more money sinks. Especially when you do something ridiculous like fill the greenhouse with ancient fruit & build fully upgraded barn just to fill it with kegs. :p
Omg I just happened to place my pig barn right next to the greenhouse... Guess it's gonna get another use

finally in year 2 of spring... eh its a work in progress over here in animal crossin farm but im working on me at the moment and i finally got a goat lol. i had to step away from my computer due to an important phone call so i didn't pause, and literally have no memory or recollection of this... apparently i bought a cow? wtf...i already had 4? i don't know why this happened...i dont even think i was near marnies...or maybe i wanted to buy a 2nd goat (which i wanted...)but anyways whatever now i have 5 cows wtf..who needs that

Baha I'm in year 4 I think lel I'm such a lazy noob but yeah I can always work on getting fishing levels up and actually try to earn a million $$$ or something and get a 2nd kid because achievements xD

I have heard SUCH good things about this game from a friend of mine that plays it. I've also read an article that says Stardew Valley is basically a "self care simulator" in that it encourages you to, well, take care of your character - and also that there aren't any egregious penalties for not getting certain things done every day. The one thing that bothered me about Harvest Moon was that I felt I was always "behind", whether I imagined it or if I really was falling behind on schedule. I always felt like I couldn't catch up to what I was "supposed" to have done overall. Sooo I'm thinking about giving this a try... though I'm pretty sure I recognize some of the resources from RPGmaker packs lmao

Baha I'm in year 4 I think lel I'm such a lazy noob but yeah I can always work on getting fishing levels up and actually try to earn a million $$$ or something and get a 2nd kid because achievements xD

omg thats crazy. im still in spring year 2

I have heard SUCH good things about this game from a friend of mine that plays it. I've also read an article that says Stardew Valley is basically a "self care simulator" in that it encourages you to, well, take care of your character - and also that there aren't any egregious penalties for not getting certain things done every day. The one thing that bothered me about Harvest Moon was that I felt I was always "behind", whether I imagined it or if I really was falling behind on schedule. I always felt like I couldn't catch up to what I was "supposed" to have done overall. Sooo I'm thinking about giving this a try... though I'm pretty sure I recognize some of the resources from RPGmaker packs lmao
Self-care simulator?? That's a weird thing to call SV. It's just a farming simulator with rpg elements. And the self-care elements are very slight.. Manage your energy, eat food if needed to get it up, go to sleep before 2 am.

The game has a lot to do and while there's no time limit, I was still capable of stressing myself out during the first few months about doing things asap. So it also depends on you. However it all got better once I finished some things and got ways to do things more efficiently. The slowness of the beginning and all the **** you can do is really overwhelming imo.
The seasons you can't go back to till next year kind of add to it too in a way, even though 28 ingame days is plenty of time to do stuff.

As for the artstyle.. I personally don't like how generic the pixel style is, but it's noticeable that it takes a lot from the pixelated Harvest Moon games. Fences, bushes and such look very similar in the original HM. The developer has also stated that SV is hugely inspired by HM and that SV exists cuz of him getting disappointed in the newer HM games. So it's possible that it looks like rpgmaker stuff is used cuz of that? Not sure, but either way it's a single man indie game so w/e.

i'm thinking about downloading a mod that makes the days longer because at this point i'm just really stressed and i'm not really focusing on anything in particular, just stressing around trying to fix my farm and go mining... have any of you downloaded any mods like this and what are your thoughts??

i rly like the idea of playing games like this vanilla, especially since steam doesn't have the workshop up w mods for stardew valley and i'm a bit worried i will mess something up... also it kind of feels like cheating to make the days longer but the way it is now i just get really stressed because by the point i'm done with my farm in the morning it's already around noon.. (and i don't need to water anything, just harvest, replant, pet my animals and collect what they're producing smh)

is anyone else stressed out by the short days? ;W;

i'm thinking about downloading a mod that makes the days longer because at this point i'm just really stressed and i'm not really focusing on anything in particular, just stressing around trying to fix my farm and go mining... have any of you downloaded any mods like this and what are your thoughts??

i rly like the idea of playing games like this vanilla, especially since steam doesn't have the workshop up w mods for stardew valley and i'm a bit worried i will mess something up... also it kind of feels like cheating to make the days longer but the way it is now i just get really stressed because by the point i'm done with my farm in the morning it's already around noon.. (and i don't need to water anything, just harvest, replant, pet my animals and collect what they're producing smh)

Not really, I just plan them accordingly I guess. Only thing I had issues with was the fishing but yeah I found a beast mod for that so now I just grab a popcorn and haul in the crap lol :p

Also ayy hope I can have a second bab soon because achievement lel they grow so slow XD

Not really, I just plan them accordingly I guess. Only thing I had issues with was the fishing but yeah I found a beast mod for that so now I just grab a popcorn and haul in the crap lol :p

Also ayy hope I can have a second bab soon because achievement lel they grow so slow XD
I wish I had named my first kid smth stupid but at least I can still name my 2nd one ''Achievement'' ''Fart'' or something.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Atm I'm content with the day length but it differs.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=668817867 anyway this steam guide had some time edit thing iirc and I saw a mod for stopping time in the mines somewhere.

wef.jpg

^ omg. Yeah, when it asked for your favorite thing or whatever in the beginning, I just wrote in 'Pillow'. You don't realize where and when it was going to come in to play, lol...

Back