• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

🌃 Starrie's Art Shop ~ Chibis and Icons (RLC Open)

Character reference(s):
pghd6dx.png
Details:
would love a cute pose with her doing two japanese-style peace symbols with a cute grin or smile
Background: transparent
Feeling wiggly?: No
Payment type:TBT
Credit link: Kairi-Kitten is fine haha

Hope it's ok I quickly photoshop a ref for her been wanting rep art for a new sig : )

Edit: put something together : D

ooh what a cute character c: adding you to the slots!

Hi, I would like to order 1 chibi if you’re still open!
Character reference(s):
40FEBD4E-CED6-442E-9E7C-EE0B5FB7657B.jpeg

2AAFA4C5-BBD0-4798-BC20-32F0F74D5361.jpeg

Details: The island rep is usually holding a lacy parasol or a blue teacup, whichever fits for you.
Background: Mostly blue but the design, I leave it up to you.
Feeling wiggly?: no
Payment type: TBT
Credit link: Yanrimasart or Yanrima

Hi, I would like to order 1 chibi if you’re still open!
Character reference(s):
View attachment 412896
View attachment 412897
Details: The island rep is usually holding a lacy parasol or a blue teacup, whichever fits for you.
Background: Mostly blue but the design, I leave it up to you.
Credit link: Yanrimasart or Yanrima

sure! adding you to the slots ^^
do you perhaps have a more up-close picture for the outfit?

i have returned for more of your beautiful art !! hope that's okay !! i remember you saying you were thinking about adding a character limit, but i couldn't see one in the OP, so if you're enforcing one, no worries, just go with abby !!

#Chibi Form -- Abby
Character reference(s):
abby2.jpg
abby.jpg
Details: for her expression, i was thinking something similar to the first ref. but with her mouth closed. i guess i'd describe it as an almost competitive, determined smile.
without the sleeves bunched/rolled up, please !!
refs.jpg
angled to the right. i'd like one of her hands (her right, your left) on her hip as a fist, as shown below.
ref.jpg
Background: something using shades of blue similar to #5880d1. i usually associate her with water and/or an anchor, so maybe something incorporating those? (not fish though because she's allergic to them asdfghjk.)
Payment type: tbt
Credit link: tbt username again !!

#Chibi Form -- Tyler
Character reference(s):
tyler.jpg
tyler.jpg
Details: for his expression, i was thinking basically just the above. peace sign, sticking his tongue out and winking. since i'd like him angled to the left, probably best to have him winking with his right (your left) eye, like in ref. 2.
tyler.png
Background: something with shades of green similar to #66b36b. maybe something with smiley faces? or pizza slices? i'm not sure. he just likes food and smiling, so maybe pizza slices over green streaks? idk.

#Chibi Form
Character reference(s):
click sorry the boots are barley visible in the photos so I uploaded a pic of them at the end of the album, if u need me to re-take the photos though I can <3
Details: A Christmas tree and my character on a stool reaching to put the star on top of the tree, similar to this
maybe some presents/details around? something simple
Background: Transparent
Credit link: You can credit my Deviantart or my tbt account, either is fine!

Thanks for considering my character :lemon:

i have returned for more of your beautiful art !! hope that's okay !! i remember you saying you were thinking about adding a character limit, but i couldn't see one in the OP, so if you're enforcing one, no worries, just go with abby !!

#Chibi Form -- Abby
Character reference(s):
Details: for her expression, i was thinking something similar to the first ref. but with her mouth closed. i guess i'd describe it as an almost competitive, determined smile.
without the sleeves bunched/rolled up, please !!
View attachment 412908
angled to the right. i'd like one of her hands (her right, your left) on her hip as a fist, as shown below.
View attachment 412909
Background: something using shades of blue similar to #5880d1. i usually associate her with water and/or an anchor, so maybe something incorporating those? (not fish though because she's allergic to them asdfghjk.)

#Chibi Form -- Tyler
Character reference(s):
Details: for his expression, i was thinking basically just the above. peace sign, sticking his tongue out and winking. since i'd like him angled to the left, probably best to have him winking with his right (your left) eye, like in ref. 2.
Background: something with shades of green similar to #66b36b. maybe something with smiley faces? or pizza slices? i'm not sure. he just likes food and smiling, so maybe pizza slices over green streaks? idk.

adding you to the slots! welcome back! ouo

#Chibi Form
Character reference(s):
click sorry the boots are barley visible in the photos so I uploaded a pic of them at the end of the album, if u need me to re-take the photos though I can <3
Details: A Christmas tree and my character on a stool reaching to put the star on top of the tree, similar to this
maybe some presents/details around? something simple
Background: Transparent
Credit link: You can credit my Deviantart or my tbt account, either is fine!

Thanks for considering my character :lemon:

hey there! i can accept your form, but i'd have to put it on a waitlist since tbt slots have just closed. is that alright? c:

adding you to the slots! welcome back! ouo

hey there! i can accept your form, but i'd have to put it on a waitlist since tbt slots have just closed. is that alright? c:

it's good to be back !! your art's gorgeous <3 would it be possible to get sketches again? no worries if not !! just thought i'd ask asdfghjk

Back