• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

🌃 Starrie's Art Shop ~ Chibis and Icons (RLC Open)

Awesome! Here's the form then.

#Icons Form
Character reference:
Pietro from animal crossing

Pietro_NH.png

Details: For props I would like him to be holding a bouquet of pansies if possible. (Yellow+Red+White pansies specifically). A relaxed, chill expression would be cute! If the bouquet is difficult to pull off with icon dimensions you can always give him a pansy flower crown instead.
Background: Prefer yellows+greens
Feeling wiggly?: Nope
Payment type: TBT 350
Credit link: No need to credit since he's not an OC or anything!

alrighty! i can do that for ya! i'll add you to the queue. i likely won't be able to start for a few hours, but you can send the tbt over whenever you'd like ^^

ah, do you still have a tbt slot open? i'd love a chibi !!
yep, there's one more tbt slot open! ^^

alrighty! i can do that for ya! i'll add you to the queue. i likely won't be able to start for a few hours, but you can send the tbt over whenever you'd like ^^

TBT sent! Take all the time you need!

awesome !! i'll fill the form out right away.

I was going to snag a slot, I had been filling out a form all day (trying to get my second character design ready, but I had errands and such to do T^T), but I'll let daringred_ go first, since they had posted already. (I would have felt bad if I just snatched a slot before they could post their refs :"D) I'll be watching this thread like a hawk until another slot opens :0

Your art is super cute, btw! I love the YCH design!

A.
Character reference(s):
(it doesn't really matter which way her bangs go, haha. either's fine!)
claireC.jpg
claire.jpg
Details: for the expression, i'd love something similar to the above references! just a regular close-mouthed smile.
probably obvious, but this includes the white bow pictured above !! figured i'd mention that just to be safe. for shoes, just white flats are fine! not sure how detailed you'd like me to be, so i'll just add that this dress is about mid-thigh length, but knee-length is fine if that works better with the style!
dress.png
pose ref.jpg

would love for the book to be some shade of navy blue! standing, angled slightly to your right!
Background: anything a more muted shade of red. (around #bd6262) maybe strawberry and/or hearts shapes?
Feeling wiggly?: no
Payment type: tbt
Credit link: you can just use my tbt username!

B.
Character Reference(s):

lisa2.jpg
lisa.jpg
Details: for the expression, something along the lines of the above references is fine again! not angry, just bored and a little annoyed.
for the pose, just her standing with her arms folded !! preferably angled slightly to your left, so the opposite direction of character A!
the below jacket, shirt and boots + black leggings/jeans !! boots are about mid-shin height. no choker, even though it's pictured above. (i keep meaning to take that out rip.)
black-leather-jacket-1-cropped (1).jpg
ref.jpg
1635452286845.png
Background: muted mid-purple. (around #826ca3) um. maybe some star shapes and circles?
Credit link: tbt username

wasn't sure if i'd be allowed to order two characters on tbt, so if it's too much, just character A is fine !!
tysm for considering, your art's super cute !! <3 i'll send the tbt over whenever you're ready.

Post automatically merged:

I was going to snag a slot, I had been filling out a form all day (trying to get my second character design ready, but I had errands and such to do T^T), but I'll let daringred_ go first, since they had posted already. (I would have felt bad if I just snatched a slot before they could post their refs :"D) I'll be watching this thread like a hawk until another slot opens :0

that's so sweet of you T0T you actually would've just beaten me to it by a couple of seconds as well. thanks a bunch <3

aw thanks so much! i can ping you as soon as a slot opens up if you'd like :3

A.
Character reference(s):
(it doesn't really matter which way her bangs go, haha. either's fine!)
Details: for the expression, i'd love something similar to the above references! just a regular close-mouthed smile.
probably obvious, but this includes the white bow pictured above !! figured i'd mention that just to be safe. for shoes, just white flats are fine! not sure how detailed you'd like me to be, so i'll just add that this dress is about mid-thigh length, but knee-length is fine if that works better with the style!
View attachment 407441
View attachment 407442
would love for the book to be some shade of navy blue! standing, angled slightly to your right!
Background: anything a more muted shade of red. (around #bd6262) maybe strawberry and/or hearts shapes?
Credit link: you can just use my tbt username!

B.
Character Reference(s):

Details: for the expression, something along the lines of the above references is fine again! not angry, just bored and a little annoyed.
for the pose, just her standing with her arms folded !! preferably angled slightly to your left, so the opposite direction of character A!
the below jacket, shirt and boots + black leggings/jeans !! boots are about mid-shin height. no choker, even though it's pictured above. (i keep meaning to take that out rip.)
View attachment 407451 View attachment 407452 View attachment 407453
Background: muted mid-purple. (around #826ca3) um. maybe some star shapes and circles?
Credit link: tbt username

wasn't sure if i'd be allowed to order two characters on tbt, so if it's too much, just character A is fine !!
tysm for considering, your art's super cute !! <3 i'll send the tbt over whenever you're ready.

Post automatically merged:

that's so sweet of you T0T you actually would've just beaten me to it by a couple of seconds as well. thanks a bunch <3

ordering two characters is completely fine! that would be 1000 tbt in total <3 adding you to the slots!

i actually didnt think about limiting the number of characters per order..maybe i should do that :0 ...eh

aw thanks so much! i can ping you as soon as a slot opens up if you'd like :3

ordering two characters is completely fine! that would be 1000 tbt in total <3 adding you to the slots!

i actually didnt think about limiting the number of characters per order..maybe i should do that :0 ...eh

awesome !! would you like me to send the full amount now or just half?

finished icon for @Sheep Villager ! let me know if you'd like anything changed ^^

View attachment 408010

Oh gosh it's perfect! He's so adorable looking, thank you so much!
I'll credit your insta/toyhouse in my signature when I shift over to using him as my icon.

edit: I used your insta as credit since I couldn't find your toyhouse. If you want me to link your toyhouse instead feel free to ping me with a direct link to it!

Last edited:
#Chibi Form
Character reference(s): I’m currently away from my PC rn and only have a reference of one character but I wanted two characters ;w; Could I add the second one once I’m home? Resident Rep anddd
IMG_2968.jpg
Details: Could you possibly draw them holding hands or hugging maybe? I can pay extra ^^
Background: Transparent and a simple background please! So one with a transparent version and then one with a simple background c:
Feeling wiggly?: N
Payment type: TBT (I’ll pay 1,250 TBT)!
Credit link: TBT username works fine c:

Last edited:
#Chibi Form
Character reference(s): I’m currently away from my PC rn and only have a reference of one character but I wanted two characters ;w; Could I add the second one once I’m home? Resident Rep and then I’ll add the second reference once I’m home if that’s okay? ;;
Details: Could you possibly draw them holding hands or hugging maybe? I can pay extra ^^
Background: Transparent and a simple background please! So one with a transparent version and then one with a simple background c:
Feeling wiggly?: N
Payment type: TBT (I’ll pay 1,250 TBT)!
Credit link: TBT username works fine c:

yep, I'll add you to the slots! for the background, are there any specific colors you'd like?

I'd love to get more art from you :D

references:
Spoiler:
Snowifer-ac-reference-sheet.png
Details: I'd like the far right outfit this time!
Background:
Whatever you think will work!
Payment type:
tbt
Credit link: https://twitter.com/SnowiferArt

Character reference(s):
references:
Spoiler:
Simon-ac-science-reference-sheet.png
Details: Same thing, outfit on the far right
Background:
Payment type:
tbt

I'd love to get more art from you :D

references:
Spoiler:
Snowifer-ac-reference-sheet.png
Details: I'd like the far right outfit this time!
Background:
Payment type:
tbt

Character reference(s):
references:
Spoiler:
Simon-ac-science-reference-sheet.png
Details: Same thing, outfit on the far right
Background:
Payment type:
tbt

sure! 😄 adding you to the slots!

Character reference(s):
pghd6dx.png
Details:
would love a cute pose with her doing two japanese-style peace symbols with a cute grin or smile
Background: transparent
Feeling wiggly?: No
Payment type:TBT
Credit link: Kairi-Kitten is fine haha

Hope it's ok I quickly photoshop a ref for her been wanting rep art for a new sig : )

Edit: put something together : D

Last edited:
Back