• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Steam Winter Sale 2014

Bought my first game with my own money ever on Steam: How to Survive + DLCs. I'll try it out tomorrow

I'm also hoping This War of Mine and The Long Dark go on Flash Sales, though it's unlikely.

Last edited:
Hmm yeah still a few more I want to get aside from those I've bought. Hope they lower some of the FF games and some other animu stuff.

I just bought The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, waiting for it to download now. :) I have wanted a few other games that have been on sale but they've not been cheap enough for me to grab them just yet.

Never Alone (Kisima Ingitchuna) is on sale. Debating whether or not to buy. Looks a bit like Limbo.

Last edited:
I still haven't bought anything from Steam. Sorta-kinda regretting missing Rage, but I'll grab it next time. Hoping the next set of 12-hour deals that pop up soon here aren't as terrible as the last, lol.

Picked up Hatoful Boyfriend on GMG for $1 after spending some credits, though. It's only $2.49 over there, if anyone else is interested and missed the email. :p

...what.

it's a dating sim.

what.

It's a sad dating sim with a deep, haunted storyline. Or something.

There's a twist to the plot, but I don't wanna spoil.

I think I just got the saddest ending. The first guy I picked, man... It never fails. :c

is there any point in me buying any games bc my computers cpu is garbage lmao

rip computer ur like 5

i finally got portal 2
NFukyCG.gif

Back