• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Still Need to Buy a 3DS?

Psychospark said:
store.nintendo.com should have the XL cradles for you.

Thanks, yeah I only see em for $20 I guess I should just pay that then.... :/ I would get it from nintendo because im sure it would be faster. And ebay isnt always that trusted. :3

Just another perspective on used consoles: I've bought two used 3DSes. I bought an aqua blue 3DS near launch day (I'm an ambassador), which I recently sold after buying a 3DS XL. I've had really good experiences going through online sites like ebay and craigslist. Both 3DSes were like new. I don't have any scratches, and I haven't had a single problem with either hardware or software. Obviously, you have to be careful and vigilant of who you're buying from (always read that description all the way through), but if you're thinking of buying used don't be too worried.

Target has 3Ds' on sale this week! I forget the exact prices but you basically save $20 on either the regular or XL so it's a good deal! :p just letting people know

Back