• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Stomach Digestion

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Father's Day Carnation
June Birthstone (Pearl)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Spring Sakura
White Hyacinth
Does anybody have foods or drinks their stomach does not want?

My stomach does not like lemonade, butter, popcorn, fried foods, dairy milk, or marinara. Seems to do me worse than most tomato products.

In moderation and with eating slowly I can manage these foods. (Besides butter and dairy milk unfortunately. It gets to me quickly even in small amounts).

My stomach doesn't like pork or red meats. I get sick if I eat too much of them. I also like Indian food, but the heavy spices are sometimes too much for my stomach.

I can't eat Cheez-Its anymore. Used to inhale boxes of them when I was a kid, so it's odd that I can't. I tried a bag a year or so ago and as soon as I ate a few my stomach started hurting, lmao.

I can't eat Cheez-Its anymore. Used to inhale boxes of them when I was a kid, so it's odd that I can't. I tried a bag a year or so ago and as soon as I ate a few my stomach started hurting, lmao.

I forgot about those. I can't eat Cheez-Its either. They really bother me for some reason.

It's also one of those snacks that I like so much that i'll eat them and suffer willingly later.

For me, I know that it happens, but I don't really know what precisely causes it. It just seems to be random. >.<

I do know that there was a burger restaurant I went to (don't anymore, because they don't have the franchise where I've moved) and their fries were good but covered with grease and on a rare occasion it would get me good.

Ever since I turned around 25, spicy food will give me massive heartburn. I often still force myself to eat spicy food because 1. I like the flavor, 2. my heritage.

On that note, marinara sauce will also give me heartburn.

I avoid milk on days that I’m stressed out.

My stomach can’t digest corn from the cobb too well for some reason. Otherwise, I can eat the canned versions fine.

i don’t have any food intolerances (that i know of) but this thread reminded me of the time when i drank two glasses of iced espresso coffee almost everyday for two weeks and didn’t realize until i had a stomachache. remember everyone, always read labels so you don’t end up like me.

I have IBS, so the foods and drinks my stomach doesn't like varies from day to day. I can eat or drink something one day and be totally fine, and then eat or drink it again a different day and Suffer. I never know which'll happen until my stomach starts hurting (or doesn't).

The only thing I can think of that always upsets my stomach are baked beans. I don't really like them anyways though, so avoiding eating them is easy. My tummy also isn't always the biggest fan of caffeine, but I consume it anyways... every other food and drink is like playing roulette with my tummy every time I consume something.

Back