Stop.

Rorato said:
Rockman! said:
Quiet Rotaro. That's not the Gamecube version.
Well no *censored 2.0* its not the gamecube version. But the logo is from the gamecube version. >_<
Oh, you were talking about the first picture.

I basically refer to the game as "Animal Crossing" or "Animal Crossing GCN" (only if it's necessary)..

NikoKing said:
I basically refer to the game as "Animal Crossing" or "Animal Crossing GCN" (only if it's necessary)..
Me too. Adding "original" in front of it works, too. Aw, I feel like making a wrongdoer that knows nothing of Animal Crossing cry.

/someoneflamemeoryellatmeimgettingbored

[Nook said:
,Aug 20 2010, 10:23:22 PM]
NikoKing said:
Me too. Adding "original" in front of it works, too. Aw, I feel like making a wrongdoer that knows nothing of Animal Crossing cry.

YOU SUCK TENTACRUELS

Jas0n said:
[Nook said:
,Aug 20 2010, 10:23:22 PM]
NikoKing said:

YOU SUCK TENTACRUELS
BAWWW SOTP IT IM TELING TEH CYB3r PoL1C3!!11!1

But really, someone give me some proof that it's part of the title.

Does it even matter? Whether it's Animal Crossing: Population Growing, Animal Crossing: Game Cube, or just plain Animal Crossing, you can still understand whichever form of the name the person is using. Deal with it.

Muffun said:
Does it even matter? Whether it's Animal Crossing: Population Growing, Animal Crossing: Game Cube, or just plain Animal Crossing, you can still understand whichever form of the name the person is using. Deal with it.
You can understand, yes, but it's incorrect.

u can undrstnd sum1 hoo tlks liek ths, but that dosnt make it correct, dose it?

Point is, it's wrong. It's just "Animal Crossing". No "Population: Growing!". You don't hear people calling Pok

Muffun said:
This man speaks the truth.

DEALLL WITH ITTT

Jas0n said:
Muffun said:
This man speaks the truth.

DEALLL WITH ITTT
4129417408_43f10cbdb2_o.jpg

thanx google imagez

@Tye I never said AC:pG/whatever was correct or incorrect. Personally I think just plain Animal Crossing is the correct title. But that's not my point. It's like gelatin. Jell-O is the popular, more used term, while gelatin is the correct term. While Jell-O may not be "correct", it still shows you are discussing gelatin. Animal Crossing: Population Growing and Animal Crossing: Game Cube may not be the valid term but they still show one is talking about Animal Crossing.

I think you guys are blowing this all out of proportion. Apperently population growing is part of the title because it's clearly on the box cover and that other picture.

@whoever started this thread (I forgot :3) whay are you getting so upset about a freaking title of a game?

It makes me laugh that when you google, "Animal Crossing Population Growing Slogan" the only relevant results that comes are from from Tye on TBT or Jeremy on some random YouTube video

animalcrossingexpert said:
I think you guys are blowing this all out of proportion. Apperently population growing is part of the title because it's clearly on the box cover and that other picture.

@whoever started this thread (I forgot :3) whay are you getting so upset about a freaking title of a game?
No, it's not. It's on the box art, yes, but that doesn't mean it's part of the title. It's a slogan, just like the "Gotta Catch 'em All!" from the older Pok

Tyeforce said:

No, it's not. It's on the box art, yes, but that doesn't mean it's part of the title. It's a slogan, just like the "Gotta Catch 'em All!" from the older Pok

Tyeforce said:
Muffun said:
You can understand, yes, but it's incorrect.

u can undrstnd sum1 hoo tlks liek ths, but that dosnt make it correct, dose it?

Point is, it's wrong. It's just "Animal Crossing". No "Population: Growing!". You don't hear people calling Pok

oh god, srsly?

pokemon: gotta catch'em all! red version was a great game, do we really need to drag this into a topic about two words?

YouLittleElly said:
Tyeforce said:

Back