• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Storage Clean-Out (LISTS INSIDE)

Hi, how much woould you want for the moon DIY? I can do NMT (preferable), since I don't have many TBT. But let me know!

Hi! I’m interested in the following:
-plain sign diy
-coconut juice diy
-unglazed dishes diy
-white drink machine x2 if you have more than one and if that’s okay
-pink drink machine
-fish drying rack

I’m not sure what the nook items would cost in tbt, so if you’re okay with this order, let me know how much you’d want for them.

Hi, how much woould you want for the moon DIY? I can do NMT (preferable), since I don't have many TBT. But let me know!
I can do it for 40 TBT?
Post automatically merged:

Hi! I’m interested in the following:
-plain sign diy
-coconut juice diy
-unglazed dishes diy
-white drink machine x2 if you have more than one and if that’s okay
-pink drink machine
-fish drying rack

I’m not sure what the nook items would cost in tbt, so if you’re okay with this order, let me know how much you’d want for them.
I believe I have everything except the coconut juice DIY! It's been claimed. I'll have to check if I have two white drink machines 😊

Just make an offer and we can come to an agreement!

I can do it for 40 TBT?

I believe I have everything except the coconut juice DIY! It's been claimed. I'll have to check if I have two white drink machines 😊

Just make an offer and we can come to an agreement!

Great! Would 40 tbt (w/ 2 white drink machines) or 30 w/ 1 work for you?

If you still have these DIYs I would love them! How many TBT would you like for these? ^-^
Cherry wall DIY
Flat garden rock DIY
Log garden lounge DIY
Magazine rack DIY
Moon DIY
Nova light DIY
Sandy-beach flooring DIY
Wooden stool DIY
Wooden-block stool DIY

If you still have these DIYs I would love them! How many TBT would you like for these? ^-^
Cherry wall DIY
Flat garden rock DIY
Log garden lounge DIY
Magazine rack DIY
Moon DIY
Nova light DIY
Sandy-beach flooring DIY
Wooden stool DIY
Wooden-block stool DIY
I could do 2 TBT for each of the normal ones, the two celeste ones, can you make me an offer? <3 :)

Well I have 9 DIYs in total, so 14 TBT for the those and would you do 40 tbt in total so 36 tbt for the 2 Celeste DIYs

so in total 40 tbt for all?

hi i am interested in buying some of your diys for tbt. i would like the infused water dispenser,sandy beach floor,wooden stool and wooden block stool. it has been a long time since i bought anything with tbt so i have no idea whats a fair offer. would u take 40? if thats not enough i can do more. thanks

Hi! I was wondering how much tbt each of your acorns cost? =)
Hi there!! I only have one left ;~; LOL but I can collect more if you're interested?

hi i am interested in buying some of your diys for tbt. i would like the infused water dispenser,sandy beach floor,wooden stool and wooden block stool. it has been a long time since i bought anything with tbt so i have no idea whats a fair offer. would u take 40? if thats not enough i can do more. thanks
Hi lovely! I only have the wooden stool I believe left from what you listed. Let me know if you're interested in anything else!!

Interested in the fish drying rack and illuminated reindeer, is 30tbt ok?
Hi!! That's fine~ PM me!

It might take me a little bit since I'll be busy after these trades -- but would 3 tbt per acorn be okay?
That sounds great, please take your time! Can I also ask if any of the following items are available?

fancy violin (natural)
sturdy sewing box (white)
simple kettle (white)
anchor statue
stall

Back