• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Storage clean out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you like me to visit your town? Tell me how you want to do it!
Time is fine now and later. Just call me when you can. 🤗
Now is fine. Just add 3ds
4485-1768-0900 and let me know yours and town name. Either town is fine. I’m still working on both badges. My train station is a wreck so I have those items in my inventory.

I’m looking to clear my storage to people who will use the items. I mostly have hybrid flowers, mushrooms and unorderable furniture/clothing like mush, event items. I’m not going to list everything so please just ask and I’ll take a look. Mayor Sorscha of Umbrey. Fresh out of Gracie items!
You wouldn't happen to have any furniture from the mermaid/princess/Pompompurin series would you? Or any hybrids and mushrooms? I would love to visit some time! My fc is: 2166-0608-7643 :)

You wouldn't happen to have any furniture from the mermaid/princess/Pompompurin series would you? Or any hybrids and mushrooms? I would love to visit some time! My fc is: 2166-0608-7643 :)
I think I have a few hybrids and mushrooms left but nothing from the series you asked about. I’m at work right now so I’ll have to get to you later.

I will be locking this thread within 12 hours or so if there are no replies to post on a more active forum. If you would like to visit and have not posted so yet please do so ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back