• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Styling Houses

Dustbunnii, that would be cool, sort of like how they can change their interiors? Sometimes the interiors ended up looking terrible, though. I remember one had a dresser just out in the middle of the room. It looked bad.

Dustbunnii, that would be cool, sort of like how they can change their interiors? Sometimes the interiors ended up looking terrible, though. I remember one had a dresser just out in the middle of the room. It looked bad.

Exactly like that :D
And yeah, it could end up looking really bad if they were able to do that xD
I also feel like it wouldn't be out of the question to decide on an overall theme for the villager's house, like a rustic or a castle theme or something like that, at least for the exteriors

I also feel like it wouldn't be out of the question to decide on an overall theme for the villager's house, like a rustic or a castle theme or something like that, at least for the exteriors

Yeah with some of my previous towns I hated the design of the villages house but in one of the new-er trailer things I thought the house with that chipmunk/hamster thingo was so cute!!!!

I added some screen shots from the new commercials to my post on the first page.

Last edited:
You've got two of the same picture in a row, Fennec. The first two you just added are the same.

I love the castle-looking style the last image has.

Thanks, Officer Berri. I believe it's fixed. Yeah, I can't decide what style I want at all, unless that onion-domed style is an option for houses, too. Then, I'm sold.

Oh gosh, I love the colors of the hose in that image you fixed. They are lovely. :eek:

I think I may have found my dream house.

I can tell you like pink, Berri. It really is the ultimate house for anyone who likes bright colors, especially pink. I have a friend in real life who would love it.

I'm quite partial to the colors blue, green, and orange as well. But the shades of pink on that house are perfect. I especially love the fencing and the roof!

Back