Suggestions

Perhaps one thing you could do in the future is random lottery giveaway contests hosted by "Tortimer". You could base getting lottery tickets on # of posts (though it might encourage spam), Knowledge(unequal chances, due to AC IQ basis), or # of purchases at the bell tree.

Maybe a Sage Ranking, yes. Or something like the Trivia Assassin on the NSider Boards, a lot of power for a week or so. Only one could have it each week, and they would have a special icon to show it.

A rare item as a prize would work too. They would keep it in their house and feel proud. Or a combo of both.

You people really have to give out more prizes and ranks. Mabey even like a special positions for a day or a week.

On the main site you need to have some guides(Feng-shui, Collections, HRA, Special Visitors, etc.). Other than the item order system, there really isn't much need to visit it. Guides would make it more of a resource, possibly getting people to come more often.

Well unless I make enough pages there isnt enough room. But I dont have that much time so does anyone want to make a guide?

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Well unless I make enough pages there isnt enough room. But I dont have that much time so does anyone want to make a guide?
I could make a The Bell Tree Guide website on tripod and you could link to it, if pages are a problem.

Ok!

Or you could right them here and I could make a link to each thread. Take your pick.

Ok, thanks. Remember to use the same blue thing on the top. The page backround color is ffcc00. When you make a user name it will be the URL, so have it like tbtguides or something. And dont use a password you always use. So I can touch it up when your done.

Thanks.

OK, I just might not be able to make it today though. I'm kind of busy. Does the personal information have to be true? I think I might make my birthday the closest to 13 it can get.

TYOSHI90 said:
OK, I just might not be able to make it today though. I'm kind of busy. Does the personal information have to be true? I think I might make my birthday the closest to 13 it can get.
aaaa.... you did it again. But no... why dont you just leave that part blank?

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
TYOSHI90 said:
aaaa.... you did it again. But no... why dont you just leave that part blank?
Sorry I edited, I just filled in the ones it made me. My name is The Bell Tree my last name is Village (because thats were its at). My birthday is just generic and my zip code is 00000. It all worked out.

Back