Suggestions

We have our own sig sop. And for the animals, AXA gave us permission.

Well when the sig shop does open... ther will be pre made sigs, where all you have to do is ad the persons name. They can also have custom ones. And I'm planning to make add-ons for most of the character... probably in Febuary.

for sig making i might be able to get on of the top sig makers in nsider to come here. LINK_IS_AWESOME45.

As far as the avatars I will get to those in the future.
As far as the calander I will open it to the MODs so you can write in it.

yes, what about a jackpot at the top of the page?So the staff hides bell advertisements that are big rectangles.They say congratulations you just won 1,000 bells,100bells,10,000 bells and a member clucks on it and they get that much however if they don't click on it it goes in the jackpot.For someone to get the jackpot they'd need to find a icon that has wisp on it.

I'm in love said:
yes, what about a jackpot at the top of the page?So the staff hides bell advertisements that are big rectangles.They say congratulations you just won 1,000 bells,100bells,10,000 bells and a member clucks on it and they get that much however if they don't click on it it goes in the jackpot.For someone to get the jackpot they'd need to find a icon that has wisp on it.
Although I really have no power over you or really any member, I would just like you to know that this is a very obnoxious thing to do. This was posted about seven years ago. You definitely had to go digging through many posts to find this and there is no possible way this was an accident. Please be more considerate next time and check the dates on topics before posting in the topic or maybe, just don't go looking for ancient threads to post in.

Although I really have no power over you or really any member, I would just like you to know that this is a very obnoxious thing to do. This was posted about seven years ago. You definitely had to go digging through many posts to find this and there is no possible way this was an accident. Please be more considerate next time and check the dates on topics before posting in the topic or maybe, just don't go looking for ancient threads to post in.

To be fair, it is on topic and they probably used the search feature without realising the date.

:p I think that you should be allowed to talk about hacked items and how to hack ?.?

"yes, what about a jackpot at the top of the page?So the staff hides bell advertisements that are big rectangles.They say congratulations you just won 1,000 bells,100bells,10,000 bells and a member clucks on it and they get that much however if they don't click on it it goes in the jackpot.For someone to get the jackpot they'd need to find a icon that has wisp on it."

Isn't the jackpot idea copying ACC? :/

Well since this thread isn't going to die again anytime soon.

No, and no, to both of your posts.
Hacked items and hacking in general is cheating, plain and simple. Regardless of how you view it, or how you do it, it's still against the rules here at TBT and always will be.

ACC doesn't own their jackpot system, so I don't see how it would be copying. But I don't like the idea anyway.

Back