• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 🌊 Summer Cleaning 🌊

partangel

local ghost
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (64) +

tumblr_p6k5oiCpxe1vir15ho1_250.png

tumblr_inline_pdcpa4DWeq1uxqmsz_500.gif introduction tumblr_inline_pdcpa4DWeq1uxqmsz_500.gif

hello guys! my name's mariana and as a way of saving up some tbt for remodeling my entire town, i am selling whatever has been in my closet! ill link in this thread a list of the unorderables i own, as well as some landscaping things i dont see myself using in my town! Please do check them out if you're missing something!

tumblr_inline_pdcroz03L01uxqmsz_500.gif things to note tumblr_inline_pdcroz03L01uxqmsz_500.gif

• im on the GMT timezone, please dont order from me if the only time you are available to trade is at, like, 4am because of time differences!
  • i only plan to do this "shop" for about 2 weeks or so!
  • im not really adding an order form for this or rules, as i think they are just the usual ones, but please do mention the total of your order and the name of the character youll be using!
  • when it comes to orderables, just ask me or link me your wishlist and ill see which ones i have! my catalogue is in no way full but it has a reasonable amount of things!

tumblr_inline_p4v10sG4991uxqmsz_500.gif 1tbt tumblr_inline_p4v10sG4991uxqmsz_500.gif

orderable furniture & clothes
wallpaper & floor
K.K. songs

tumblr_inline_p4v17835311uxqmsz_500.gif 2 tbt tumblr_inline_p4v17835311uxqmsz_500.gif

unoderables and dlcs (x)
the following pictures:
jingle
fauna (x3)
ribbot
bianca
lionel
cousteau (x2)
katie
jeremiah
marina
walt
paula
julian
tammy
isabelle
punchy
kabuki

tumblr_inline_pdcpbwAy191uxqmsz_500.gif for landscaping (1tbt)* tumblr_inline_pdcpbwAy191uxqmsz_500.gif

a basket (5) of:
persimmons
cherries (normal & perfect)
oranges
lemons
apples
peaches
pears
lychees
bananas
mangos

mitten (2x)
pouch (1x)
magic lamp (2x)

for landscaping (2tbt)*

pink bush starts (restocking)
white bush starts (x10)

* willing to trade any of these for cedar saplings & holly / sweet olive shoots!

Have a good day!

tumblr_p6k5oiCpxe1vir15ho1_250.png

Last edited:
Hello!Can I have all your bush starts if possible?I'm redoing my town as well♡ And the narrow clock!
That would be 40tbt I believe~
(Mayor Maraki)

Last edited:
can i get all the gracie furniture with wallpaper/carpet EXCEPT for the wagon, shelf, and bed

Thanks for offering items for cleanout!

FC: Sidebar
Town: Komorebi
Mayor: Rena
Buying: (6 TBT Total, Pickup)
- Flower Fairy Dress
- Pink Lace-up Dress
- Sweater Dress

I wish I had Cedars, Hollies, or Sweet Olives to give, but I don?t think I do. If I find some I?ll definitely VM you and you can have them free of charge!

Last edited:
Hello!Can I have all your bush starts if possible?I'm redoing my town as well♡ And the narrow clock!
That would be 40tbt I believe~
(Mayor Maraki)

Your order is ready! As i was setting it up, I realized I actually had one less pink azalea shoot, but other 5 bushes hidden away (3 pink hydrangea shoots and the rest blue hydragea shoots). Would you be interesting in having those instead?

Last edited:
Your order is ready! As i was setting it up, I realized I actually had one less pink azalea shoot, but other 5 bushes hidden away (3 pink hydrangea shoots and the rest blue hydragea shoots). Would you be interesting in having those instead?

Yup that's fine with me♡Should I pick them up when you're ready? (With the extra ones it would be 44tbt right?

Last edited:
Yup that's fine with me♡Should I pick them up when you're ready?

Awesome! That'd be 44tbt then :) im opening my gates in a sec!

- - - Post Merge - - -

open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

can i get all the gracie furniture with wallpaper/carpet EXCEPT for the wagon, shelf, and bed

Of course! Your order is ready and the total is 20 tbt ^^! Hope to see you soon!

Thanks for offering items for cleanout!

FC: Sidebar
Town: Komorebi
Mayor: Rena
Buying: (6 TBT Total, Pickup)
- Flower Fairy Dress
- Pink Lace-up Dress
- Sweater Dress

I wish I had Cedars, Hollies, or Sweet Olives to give, but I don’t think I do. If I find some I’ll definitely VM you and you can have them free of charge!

This is so sweet of you! Thank you so much, even if you do not find them its the thought that counts, it definitely made my day ^^! Your order is ready, hope to hear back from you soon!

- - - Post Merge - - -

i can come now! i will add your FC

only saw this now, are you still around? im adding your fc now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

gates are open!~

This is so sweet of you! Thank you so much, even if you do not find them its the thought that counts, it definitely made my day ^^! Your order is ready, hope to hear back from you soon!

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

gates are open!~

I am here, whats your town?

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

gates are open!~

Whoops, didn?t realize you replied. It?s no problem! I enjoy helping out when I?m able to :>. You might be asleep now, but I?ll be ready tomorrow around 2:30PM PST.

heya!
can i get all your sweets stuff (including wallpaper and floor), princess table and the butterfly dress?
for 28tbt right?
also im miu from peachy :D

Whoops, didn’t realize you replied. It’s no problem! I enjoy helping out when I’m able to :>. You might be asleep now, but I’ll be ready tomorrow around 2:30PM PST.

Hello! Im not sure what is 2:30PM pst but i think its around this time (?) so yeah!! Ill be around for the next half an hour/hour!

- - - Post Merge - - -

heya!
can i get all your sweets stuff (including wallpaper and floor), princess table and the butterfly dress?
for 28tbt right?
also im miu from peachy :D
hello! ur order is ready! and yes, the total is 28 tbt!

Hello! Im not sure what is 2:30PM pst but i think its around this time (?) so yeah!! Ill be around for the next half an hour/hour!

Heya! You actually posted when it was 5:54AM my time. I see you’re from Portugal, so you’re about 7-8 hours ahead of me in California.

Last edited:
Hey! I would like to purchase the birdbath, classic: table, vanity, buffet, the coat hanger, and the fan.

I have never done this before, do I give you bells in acnl, or the special bells on the site? I would love to complete my set!!!!!!

Let me know!

- - - Post Merge - - -

hello! ur order is ready! and yes, the total is 28 tbt!

thanks! ill be here for the next few hours so just vm me whenever you are online :D

Back