• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling Sunset Cycling [Moved In: | In Boxes: Phoebe]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I take Fauna off your hands?
I can pick her up tomorrow morning 6am-8am pacific time

Last edited:
are you going to be cycling out beau? I wasn't sure if you were...

Anything on my list is being cycled out, so yes, he didn't make the cut to be transferred.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I take Fauna off your hands?
I can pick her up tomorrow morning 6am-8am pacific time

Are you not available to pick her up now? I am no way up at that time :(

Anything on my list is being cycled out, so yes, he didn't make the cut to be transferred.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are you not available to pick her up now? I am no way up at that time :(

I can't do to the fact that my internet is a butt and aww well I guess I'll have to miss out on her; -;

ok awesome! I'd be happy to trade Rolf for Beau then. I currently have Snake in boxes but Rolf should be in boxes shortly. I'll message you when he is

Will try to get Beau out asap for you then but year cycling is very random, if anything he will be out tomorrow so don't worry too much.

oh no worries! thank you (✿◠‿◠) just message me
Your welcome, and thank-you as well! I will do then, :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Fauna found a home, going to try to cycle before bed but if not tomorrow!

Is there a villager fee in addition to the reservation fee? If not I will reserve for 10 million, if so please let me know :)

No, not at all. Wow are you sure? He isn't worth said amount. If you like you can lower no need to go broke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back