BULERIAS said:
PIKMIN042 said:
BULERIAS said:
PIKMIN042 said:
ZERO_13 said:
what I want:
console:revolution
characters: same as SSBM and more.
some AC character like the boy. or the girl.
new challenge mode.
something very original
new adventure mode

and that they make it a never ending game like AC. so that you never get bored of playing it.
No, not AC characters, that wouldn't make sense.
why not? They could include Tom Nook...
But...

He's Tom nook! AC is not the kind of game with any violence. Can you see Tom Nook smashing the crap out of Pikachu with a beam sword?

;)
Well.... Nintendo is known for doing crazy things.... well, if not Tom Nook, then what would YOU like in Super Smash Bros. 3?
Captain Olimar! And Louie can be to him what Falco is to Fox. He can throw Pikmin, be thrown, have an army of Pikmin attack a little like a Maril pokemon, but stronger and... uh...
<_<
That's ALL that you want in SSB 3? C'mon PIKMIN042, you can do better than that.

i just want it not to get as old as SSBM did, i was sick of that game 2 monthes after i got it... i hope they dont add in as many characters as people say they should... it would just kill the game off, you dont want EVERYBODY in the game... seriously, i saw somones list a few monthes ago... i swear, it had every pokemon on it... that would be really ********. i do however think it would be good online, with 16 people on larger maps, and it would be possible to do 8-16 with revolution, they just wouldn't use the traditional Splitscreeen.

BULERIAS said:
PIKMIN042 said:
BULERIAS said:
PIKMIN042 said:
BULERIAS said:
PIKMIN042 said:
ZERO_13 said:
what I want:
new challenge mode.
something very original
new adventure mode

and that they make it a never ending game like AC. so that you never get bored of playing it.
But...

He's Tom nook! AC is not the kind of game with any violence. Can you see Tom Nook smashing the crap out of Pikachu with a beam sword?

;)
Well.... Nintendo is known for doing crazy things.... well, if not Tom Nook, then what would YOU like in Super Smash Bros. 3?
Captain Olimar! And Louie can be to him what Falco is to Fox. He can throw Pikmin, be thrown, have an army of Pikmin attack a little like a Maril pokemon, but stronger and... uh...
<_<
That's ALL that you want in SSB 3? C'mon PIKMIN042, you can do better than that.
Wanna fight?

Yeah, anyway, I really don't care as long as they make it better. :ph43r:

BULERIAS said:
But how CAN they make it better, PIKMIN?
Um, new characters, larger levels and a plot. Better multiplayer in every way would make it awesome.

oh, by 3D i ment you are playing on a battle feilld sort of like this

:)

supermario64ds03.jpg

10843262465.jpg

yeah, with 16 people this kind of fight would be pretty cool

PIRANHA2 said:
PIKMIN042 said:
BULERIAS said:
Um, new characters, larger levels and a plot. Better multiplayer in every way would make it awesome.
yep

:D you know what would make it better... 3D levels

:eek:

NO WAY!

That's be baaaaaaaaad.

Unless the Revolution can come up with a way that allows easier fighting.

PIKMIN042 said:
PIRANHA2 said:
PIKMIN042 said:
BULERIAS said:
yep

:D you know what would make it better... 3D levels

:eek:

NO WAY!

That's be baaaaaaaaad.

Unless the Revolution can come up with a way that allows easier fighting.
yes, it all depends on how the revolution works... they could try it on the DS, and if its too weird dont to it on the revolution

BULERIAS said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
O, well if it's for the DS that is. But if there's one for the Revolution.. it would be hard to see.
true...
Unless it was like a big thing the size 4 tv screens, or something like that.

I would also like to see insta-tournaments: It's were, the moment you're the only person left on a field, you get teleported to another battle.

BAMBAM! said:
(hopes this hasn't been already posted) This is sort of on topic.

staticreator2.jpg
Where'd you find that? I could make one like that.

PIKMIN042 said:
BULERIAS said:
PIKMIN042 said:
BULERIAS said:
PIKMIN042 said:
ZERO_13 said:
what I want:
new challenge mode.
something very original
new adventure mode

But...

;)
<_<
I think louie and Olimar should be like the ice climbers

heres what they shouldn't do.

add 50 more characters.
add 600 new ways to play
add marin
anything JOSHCUBE says

basicly this.

PIRANHA2 said:
heres what they shouldn't do.

add 50 more characters.
add 600 new ways to play
add marin
anything JOSHCUBE says

basicly this.
LOL! Those were stupid ideas that JOSHCUBE said. They probably will add about less than 6 characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back