• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Smash Bros Super Smash Bros. 4 Wii U Doubles! Wiigi & Kitty win! Thanks for playing!

Yeah that seems ideal. Post here and meet up in the IRC when you're ready!

that'd be somewhat of a problem for me. the IRC doesn't work on my (junky) computer.
should i use VMs instead?

Yeah that seems ideal. Post here and meet up in the IRC when you're ready!

I usually have problems using the IRC chat. My computer is often really slow and it won't load the chat. I normally use Wii U internet because of this, but I don't think I csn use the chat on Wii U.

I usually have problems using the IRC chat. My computer is often really slow and it won't load the chat. I normally use Wii U internet because of this, but I don't think I csn use the chat on Wii U.

yeah, same.
also, i think i may be a few minutes late. my family has decided to go out to eat when they know i have this tournament. if i'm really late, please DQ me.

Well if you can't join in just remember to be in the thread at the very least. Not a huge deal but it'll help a bundle for those who can.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alrighty guys, we're starting in about 33 minutes!

Try to get here 5 minutes early so we know who's not gonna be here.

how's the tournament going so far? i'm back, but i think i'm too late.

I have a disadvantage because I have to rely on CPU AI instead of humans, so team combos are extremely difficult. I'm afraid I am going to forfeit the losers bracket.

Last edited:
Back