• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Super Smash Brothers: Mafia! - Volume 2 - Mafia Win

dang grats

no wonder dolby is better at mafia than me lol

anyways @kat why the vote on heyden so early? is it there just cuz you want to get a point across... or trying to stimulate conversation...or are you like ~super certain~ he's maf? like i know you voiced suspicion on him but its lowkey weird that you voted so early tbh unless its this new playstyle tactic that i dont know about

@endless could you link a game where glow played as interactive maf please?

dang grats

no wonder dolby is better at mafia than me lol

anyways @kat why the vote on heyden so early? is it there just cuz you want to get a point across... or trying to stimulate conversation...or are you like ~super certain~ he's maf? like i know you voiced suspicion on him but its lowkey weird that you voted so early tbh unless its this new playstyle tactic that i dont know about

@endless could you link a game where glow played as interactive maf please?

I aimed that question earlier to Kat, didn't get a reply. So I hope she will give us an answer.

@Karen and Zendel lemme tell you both a story

So Sue's planning a birthday party for her friend, Joe. She wants it to be a surprise party though; but she's unsure of what theme it should be. So she invites Joe over to play some videogames. He brings a bag of doritos and they play CoD. They have a lot of fun, but most importantly, Sue got a good idea of the kind of birthday party she wanted to throw. In the end, Joe was pleasantly surprised and he had a great birthday.

@Karen and Zendel lemme tell you both a story

So Sue's planning a birthday party for her friend, Joe. She wants it to be a surprise party though; but she's unsure of what theme it should be. So she invites Joe over to play some videogames. He brings a bag of doritos and they play CoD. They have a lot of fun, but most importantly, Sue got a good idea of the kind of birthday party she wanted to throw. In the end, Joe was pleasantly surprised and he had a great birthday.

I'm flipping jealous of Joe...but CoD sucks so maybe not.

Hi my luvs I'm walking home from work so just wanted to pop in b4 i head out for dinner, also heads up but I'm working tmrw too but totally free after!

She, gmt :)
I'm trying to take everything less to heart but I'm a pretty emotional player lol
Same as last games rqs i really wanna make more accurate reads and actively help this time
3 maf and like 1 tp?
Bowie, byngo, endless. Honestly complete guesses i haven't had time to properly read but i will when I'm home

Hi my luvs I'm walking home from work so just wanted to pop in b4 i head out for dinner, also heads up but I'm working tmrw too but totally free after!

She, gmt :)
I'm trying to take everything less to heart but I'm a pretty emotional player lol
Same as last games rqs i really wanna make more accurate reads and actively help this time
3 maf and like 1 tp?
Bowie, byngo, endless. Honestly complete guesses i haven't had time to properly read but i will when I'm home
Natto isnt in this game :( what's tp though? Town power (like sheriff, doc, ect)?

@Zendel I suck at CoD lmao,,,,,

Natto isnt in this game :( what's tp though? Town power (like sheriff, doc, ect)?

@Zendel I suck at CoD lmao,,,,,
Third party.

Sus of Endless right now, there are quite a few things that I don't like about his post which I will point out when I get to a computer sometime today

1. What are your preferred pronouns and timezone? He/Him and BST

2. How do you react to people attacking you? I will do my best to defend myself but sometimes its not worth the fight.

3. What will you be known for in this game? I guess we'll find out.

4. What do you think the town to mafia to 3rd party ratio is? 7:4:4

5. Name the scum team, go Zendel, Endless and Jacob. No reason in particular apart from Zendel based on the last game.

Third party.

Sus of Endless right now, there are quite a few things that I don't like about his post which I will point out when I get to a computer sometime today
This should be good. I'm going to bed now but I'll rebuff this when I wake up.

You can slice up my townread on Kat for the record, reflected on it a little and I was falling into a dumb trap read I need to stop using. Kat's reasoning is liable to be sensible regardless of alignment.

speaking of abe, this bothered me:

Abe said:
This right here is precisely what I was telling town not to do.
Can't quite explain it but the wording here doesn't feel right. The way he specified town in particular feels like he's distanced from the concept of town I guess.

@Sensei 7:4:4? o_o any reason why that ratio?

Also what about Zendel from last game is making you scumread him now?

wow i'm so sorry i should have just read through the game before posting i'm so sorry everyone, for the record i was getting confused between karen and byngo but i basically was throwing names out so may as well be a player who's not even playing.
and yeah sorry, tp meaning third party! so 11 town, 1 tp and 3 maf? i don't know if that maybe is too little mafia players though

speaking of abe, this bothered me:

Can't quite explain it but the wording here doesn't feel right. The way he specified town in particular feels like he's distanced from the concept of town I guess.

@Sensei 7:4:4? o_o any reason why that ratio?

Also what about Zendel from last game is making you scumread him now?

I'm just looking at it from a mathematical point of view. Since there's 15 of us, the majority is most likely to be town. There was 5 mafia in the last game and 3 known third party. So to me, 7 4 and 4 seems like a logical amount to me.

I'm just looking at it from a mathematical point of view. Since there's 15 of us, the majority is most likely to be town. There was 5 mafia in the last game and 3 known third party. So to me, 7 4 and 4 seems like a logical amount to me.

I'm gonna leave th explaining to Kat, but that would be horrible unbalanced

And about Zendel, in the last game I jailed Zendel because I was suspicious of the way he was behaving. Despite this, I let him go because he said he was Sapphire when he was infact mafia and I believed him even though I was the first to scum him as well as not believe Kirby when he stated he was roleblocker.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm gonna leave th explaining to Kat, but that would be horrible unbalanced

Well, trying to look at it from a mathematical point of view.

Catching up on the thread, but I'll post my answers to the questions rn

1. What are your preferred pronouns and timezone?
He, PST

2. How do you react to people attacking you?
I attempt to logically explain why I am not scum, although sometimes this leads me to posting rather lengthy defenses. :p I try not to get too emotional though.

3. What will you be known for in this game?
I'll hopefully be known as a helpful but powerless townie. :p

4. What do you think the town to mafia to 3rd party ratio is?
Not sure if there's any 3rd parties, I'd say 11:4 town to mafia or maybe 12:3.

5. Name the scum team, go.
I don't know, I'd have to read the thread more carefully. Which I will do now. :)

Vote Count 1.0
32 hours remaining.

Heyden-(1)
Arstotzkan

Not Voting-(14)
Kirbystarship
Bowie
Zendal
Heyden
glow
Dolby
SensaiGallade
Endless
xCleb
f11
Jacob
KermitTea
amazonevan19
mogyay​

Quick Update: Filters/Day post have been added in the OP, making your life easier. This vote count was kinda an excuse to tell you guys this.

not really feeling bowie, half his posts are filler and those comments about rqs just seems semi illogical esp since dolby did the exact same last game. also his phrasing 'instantly suspicious', just seems weird, by all means he may be right but someone starting off the game imo shouln't automatically be labeled 'instantly suspicious', also don't rly know what he has to back this up it's not like that is the case in most games ive played, dolby is a confident player afterall if someone a little more reserved started them i may find it odd but idk, just seems hes grasping at nothing a bit

It's usually 1 mafia player per 5 town players, so that would be awfully unbalanced.

Back