• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Swimming

I bet you do have to wear a specific clothing, but if there is an event for swimming, the host would probably give you one if have yet to get one yourself.

Oh, most definitely! I wonder what designs they'll have? Maybe a shirt (Or is it a whole outfit?) similar to Link's Zora Tunic from OoT or TP?
Or Mario's Frog Suit? :)

The one's we've seen are full outfits, but they all looked to be girls wearing them, they look a lot like diving wet suits.

I wonder how that would work in the game. Would the game recognize that you're wearing a specific outfit that allows you to go swimming?

What if you don't have one? Then you'd be forced to not swim until you got one.

I wonder how that would work in the game. Would the game recognize that you're wearing a specific outfit that allows you to go swimming?

What if you don't have one? Then you'd be forced to not swim until you got one.

Exactly, what if you don't have a shovel? You can't dig, so it should be that way with swimming.

It wouldn't be able to work with other clothing though. Like, it wouldn't be listed in the game as clothing. It would have to be recognized as swimwear, because having it unlocks a function in the game, exactly like a tool.
So swimwear wouldn't even be considered clothing, it'd be a tool.. sort of. It's confusing. I'd like to be able to swim in anything.

Even an elegant Ball gown from Gracie, and then Gracie will yell at you next time you talk to her saying why'd you wear my fabulous designs in the water? Don't you know I have a whole selection of swimwear?

It could be titled "Green Swimwear" "Yellow Swimwear" "Striped Swimwear"
Or it could be like pieces like "Girls polka dot 2 piece" "Boy's striped one piece" something like that.

Even an elegant Ball gown from Gracie, and then Gracie will yell at you next time you talk to her saying why'd you wear my fabulous designs in the water? Don't you know I have a whole selection of swimwear?

It could be titled "Green Swimwear" "Yellow Swimwear" "Striped Swimwear"
Or it could be like pieces like "Girls polka dot 2 piece" "Boy's striped one piece" something like that.

lol yeah. Your theory is most likely the case. It makes the most sense, and I doubt they would allow you to swim in normal clothes. Doesn't send out a good message.

Back