• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Swimming

actownred.jpg

But it was a cat! With a cramp!

Last edited:
It's still a myth. and Sharks don't gain, maybe in video games they do, but why would sharks yell at us, when we catch them? They should be afraid of us!
Maybe they're like... advanced sharks. You know, you can catch an octopus, and there are octopus neighbors, so it kind of makes sense.

Maybe they'll do a thing where you can start to drown and pass out, but then you'll wake up next to your house/office/beach (like the spiders' and scorpions' attacks in WW) with a villager standing over you.

Maybe we'll have boats! That'd be cool. You could like upgrade it and stuff. And if you fished off it far enough into the ocean, you could catch larger fish or something!

Hmm I guess that's a cave, but honestly its so far away from the mainland.

the concept map was like last year so alot of things have probably changed by now. Who knows, maybe the beach has stretched now and is now connected to the cave.

Maybe we'll have boats! That'd be cool. You could like upgrade it and stuff. And if you fished off it far enough into the ocean, you could catch larger fish or something!

I like the idea of fishing on a boat but idk about all the upgrading and stuff.

the concept map was like last year so alot of things have probably changed by now. Who knows, maybe the beach has stretched now and is now connected to the cave.

Maybe since the beach would be stretched so long there would be tides that covered parts of the beach up. just an idea though :)

Maybe since the beach would be stretched so long there would be tides that covered parts of the beach up. just an idea though :)

You can see the beach slope downwards at the ends, so that's as high as the water will rise, which is the normal height.

Maybe they'll do a thing where you can start to drown and pass out, but then you'll wake up next to your house/office/beach (like the spiders' and scorpions' attacks in WW) with a villager standing over you.[/QUOTE]

you forgot that the villager will be jumping over you XD

I'm really starting to wonder what's under the sand when you dive. Maybe most of the time you get a random shell? Or maybe it leads to a cave? Who knows?!

And I wonder if you have to wear a specific type of clothing to swim. Does Able's sell them? Maybe a new, small shop in the city?
So many questions, so little answers!!

Back