• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway TAKE IT ALL!!! (please read post #24 for details!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Game Name: Cici
FC: 5344-3003-2413
Items: Green wall clock Green pantry Cabana table
price proposed: 15 tbt

responded to all above orders and updated the item list, keep the orders coming... Later tonight I will do a speed giveaway where everyone can take 3-5 items if they have not purchased and up to 10 if they have already purchased. Then I will sell the rest to Reese, so this is your last chance to secure items that you want!

In Game Name: Sarah

FC: 4012-4029-3636

Items: Resetti's Picture

Price Proposed: 30-55 TBT and/or 3 perfect peach baskets, is that a fair trade at all? I'm not used to this anymore

It's okay if you decline my offer!

and the time has come to give away everything that is left! As stated above if you bought items in this thread before, you can have upto 10 items free! If you have not bought anything so far in the thread pick 3-5 items! This ends in an hour and a half (9pm est) so get the items while you can by filling out the form... Everything remaining after the giveaway goes to Reese! to make sure you read the rules post 'aloha' in the other part of the form or I will ignore you until you read this!

Also to make things more interesting, for everyone that takes items you will be entered in a giveaway to get a Sanrio set of your choice free after the giveaway ends! So now take my stuff plz...

- - - Post Merge - - -

ONE HOUR LEFT!!! GOOOO GGGOOOO GGGOOO!

Last edited:
Form:

In Game Name: Halle

FC: (sidebar)

Items: cabana chair x2, berliner, box of tissues, copy machine

Price Proposed: Free? ;w;

Other:Thanks for the lil giveaway~ Aloha!

Last edited:
If you are really okay with giving these away... Thank you so much! ^_^

In Game Name: Alycia

FC: Sidebar

Items: Hibiscus clock, Gracie shelf, Gracie chest, Gracie Wagon,

Price Proposed: Welp, you know. lol!

Other: Aloha! ^_^ (Thanks again!)

keeping this open for a bit longer as I work on current orders... get your items now before I close it and pick the Sanrio winner!

In Game Name: Sarah

FC: 4012-4029-3636

Items: Resetti's Picture

Price Proposed: 30-55 TBT and/or 3 perfect peach baskets, is that a fair trade at all? I'm not used to this anymore

It's okay if you decline my offer!

pics go 4 10 tbt

Form:

In Game Name: Cass

FC: sidebar

Items: dab table, computer table, pop-up book

Price Proposed: Free

Other: Technically haven't bought my other stuff yet so i only picked a few. also if you just haven't added that tulip dresser back onto the list and you still have it i'd take that too.

And it is closed! Also the winner of the sanrio set is lj4702, so I'll VM you to find out what set you want and start that process! Thanks to all who bought / took items as I am happy they went to new owners and not simply to Retail! Closing now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back