• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Take some hybrids! Green mums, blue+black roses

scaredlittlebug

Polymorphing insect
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
7103-3475-1237
Island
Anomaly
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Eerie Star Potion
Candy Corn Halloweaster Egg
Blue Candy
Feedback
100% (111) +
Trying to clear out extra hybrids! No tip necessary! Let me know what you want, I'll fill my pockets with what I can and head over! If it's bolded, I have a TON of them.

Roses: black, orange, pink, purple, blue
Pansies: orange, some blue
Mums: pink, purple, green
Cosmos: Pink, orange, some black
Lillies: black, pink, orange
Windflowers: blue, orange, some purple, some pink
Tulips: pink, black, orange, few purple
Hyacinths: orange, few blue, 1 pink

If you want to trade/tip, I'd appreciate feathers, gold nugs, NMT, TBT, hardwood, or even a shovel... I'm also trying to get a few things from my wishlist.

Could I get 1 purple rose, 2 orange tulips, and 2 blue hyacinths? I can offer the mermaid table and clock DIYs.

Hey hey! Do you think I could get 2 black roses, 1 orange rose, 1 pink rose, 1 purple rose, and 1 blue rose? I can offer a white snack machine and 2 TBT. :)

Hey hey! Do you think I could get 2 black roses, 1 orange rose, 1 pink rose, 1 purple rose, and 1 blue rose? I can offer a white snack machine and 2 TBT. :)
Sorry for the slow response! Can do, send me a dodo code if youre still around!

hey! when youre next available, could i get a few green mums for a couple stacks of purple feathers (if that color works)?

hi ! i would like to get some green mums c: i have leftover feathers i will give to you !

Hi! I’m in desperate need of pink
Mums, pink tulips and pink cosmos 🥺 would it be possible to get some of them? 👉🏻👈🏻

hey! when youre next available, could i get a few green mums for a couple stacks of purple feathers (if that color works)?
Yes! I'll message you when I get home, might be a few hours. And yeah can use some purple!
hi ! i would like to get some green mums c: i have leftover feathers i will give to you !
Nice, yeah! I'll message you too when i get home
Hi! I’m in desperate need of pink
Mums, pink tulips and pink cosmos 🥺 would it be possible to get some of them? 👉🏻👈🏻
yes! I have a bunch of mums, not as many cosmos now though. I'll message you too when i get home and check back periodically.

Back