Tales From Our Travels

Here’s my swampy postcard!
B7854-F3-F-0-B37-43-C4-A899-B66-A877-D5599.jpg

D5-A447-C9-5-A38-4-CF2-8-E72-00-D52-C7-D6-DBD.jpg

Here's my postcard!! I went for a bit of a painterly look, trying to make it,, whimsical 🥺
I wish I could've made it more polished but i'm gonna be totally busy tomorrow, I'm still quite happy with what I finished, hope yall like it ;w;
cover.png

inside.png

Here’s my swampy postcard!
B7854-F3-F-0-B37-43-C4-A899-B66-A877-D5599.jpg

D5-A447-C9-5-A38-4-CF2-8-E72-00-D52-C7-D6-DBD.jpg
Hi there! Your postcard appears to be missing a stamp drawn by you. You are welcome to make the adjustment in a new post for me to be able to accept it, thank you!
mROmY1Y.jpg

EXuhYTt.png

I did use the Krita grass stamp for the trees on the front, so hopefully that is ok!
Hello! Your card's dimensions appear to be a bit off. Using your current base, you're welcome to adjust them to be 5262 by 3508 to have a 2 by 3 aspect ratio. Please make this adjustment in your current entry post. Thank you! :)

Last edited:
Entries have been reviewed and accepted up to this point unless you have a message from me.

Happy last day of Camp Bell Tree! Soon you'll all be traveling back home, but I've no doubt the recipients of your cards were overjoyed to receive them thus far.

The entry deadline is on August 29, 2021, at 11:59 p.m. EDT, so you'll want to submit your postcard (or host-requested modification) before this time or it will not be accepted.

One final reminder that voting also closes then. Please take some time to check out the entries in this thread and leave a reaction to vote on your favorite ones! :)

I really hope the message isn't too long. I tried to keep it short and straight to the point to include three different areas of Camp TBT as shown on the front side. Please excuse my handwriting lol. Speaking of which, I really liked how my drawing turned out, especially in the mountain area. I'm really liking the brush I've been using recently. 😊
Camp TBT Postcard first side.PNG

Camp TBT Postcard second side.PNG

Back