Tales From Our Travels

Here's my entry, my postcard is addressed to @Irescien ! ^^ For clarification, my ACNH character's name is Eris and hers is Aspen.

image0.png

image0.png
Holy cheeseballs, I wish I had an iota of your digital talent. This is glorious!!! Gave me chills and made me suck in my breath. Wow wow wow!!!

Holy cheeseballs, I wish I had an iota of your digital talent. This is glorious!!! Gave me chills and made me suck in my breath. Wow wow wow!!!
Omg thank you DaCo, I really appreciate it! I spent quite a while on the art piece because I may or may not have gotten carried away, so I'm glad to hear you liked it enough to take the time to comment about it. 🥺 💕

Omg thank you DaCo, I really appreciate it! I spent quite a while on the art piece because I may or may not have gotten carried away, so I'm glad to hear you liked it enough to take the time to comment about it. 🥺 💕
I’m SOOOOOOOO glad u got carried away! It FanTABulous!!!! Seriously, I may have to print it out and put it on my wall along with plume’s postcard of all of us bees!!!

I wrote my postcard to Katrina! I AM a Crystal Baller after all ;)
I had a lot of fun with this! I made nods to my cabin ofc (basketball stamp, the crystal ball), other cabins (colors in the word camp), and collectibles.

Front:

mXQrBG7.jpg

Back:

cRUGzc9.jpg

Gosh, I love every meaningful little detail and letter you put into this! :D
Post automatically merged:

I lost a lot of sleep this week over this one haha. I’m not a graphic designer (just self teaching myself), but I’m a perfectionist so I had to force myself to stop to turn this in. It was really fun and challenging for me. I hope I can continue this outside of forum events so I don’t forget anything and can continue improving!

Here’s my jungle themed (I love plants) Camp Bell Tree postcard!

View attachment 395721

View attachment 395722

... We need another word for the dictionary. This is beyond awesome! :love:
(Though a tiny typo: Marshal only has one L)

Every part of this was a disaster 😰

View attachment 396060

I think it’s adorable! I think you shaded very well! I really like it 🙂.

Finished my entry! Kinda rushed it since I've been busy lately but it's not horrible lol
View attachment 396040
View attachment 396041

I think this is super adorable, rushed or not! 😍🤩. Far from horrible.

So many gorgeous postcards - traditional art and digital & I love the messages 😍🤩. Some made me chuckle and others were really cute 🥺. I can tell all the love and time put into these. ☺️ I love this event. so jelly of the talent shown here.

Back