• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Talk about a show the above post mentioned!

I grew up watching Full House ^^ I remember saving up money from my paper routes so that I could buy the new seasons as they came out.

Let's talk about Psych pleeease :3 it's my absolute favorite show, I won't believe no one else knows it

It has a bald guy. That's all I know lol

All you need to know really. 😂 Well, that, and that he’s the strongest character in the show.

—-

I haven’t seen Psych to be honest. I got turned off from watching it years ago because my best friend was obsessed with it and quoted lines from the show all the time. I would have maybe actually watched it if it wasn’t shoved in my face so much.

My Hero Academia?

i've never seen it, i really wanna watch it but it's a 15 so i'm worried it'll be scary 😅

little witch academia?

It's wonderfully stylized in a way that anime often isn't. Lots of great animation, not to mention super cute characters.

Derry Girls?

Looks like a fun, campy show, but the name bothers me for some reason.

Parks and Rec?

Didn't some guy go to super hell cause he kissed someone but also one of them is an angel? Then there's a guy name castiel I'm pretty sure.

Carmen Sandiego?

I’ve never seen it. It’s based off of the pc game tho right?

Scissor seven?

Never seen it, but it looks cool actually. The art style looks interesting and the I like how the main character looks. Thought you were talking about the Scissor Sisters band at first lol.

The Good Place?

Never seen it, doesn’t really look like my thing but if someone wanted to watch it with me I’d give it a shot.

Arrested Development?

I love this show, a lot of inside jokes though so it's a little hard to just jump in anywhere. I think I quote things from in almost daily and it has been ages since I watched it.

The IT Crowd?

I think I saw one episode like 6 years ago; two British nerdy tech guys in a comedy I think? I should really give it another shot lmao

Star Trek: Voyager?

My parents love that show and the other older Star Treks, so I kind of grew up watching little bits of episodes. At one point we even had collector's cups for them but my mom and sisters broke them lol

iCarly?

Not really my fav show (I think I was a little too old for this when it came out) but it does have some great meme material that's for sure

Disenchantment?

One of the best shows ever! I found it pretty funny, are there are a ton of modern day references that originated from the show!

Star Trek Deep Space Nine?

Back