• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling TARDIS Cycling Town

COLTON IN BOXES

ANIMAL CROSSING WIKI

Colton (アンソニー,, Ansoniī?) is a smug horse villager in Animal Crossing: New Leaf. His English name comes from the word colt, a young male horse. He appears on the album cover for Caf? K.K.

Appearance

Colton is a white horse with a yellow shag mane and tail. His hooves are a deep navy and his muzzle is a light peach. He has small blush marks on his cheeks, light blue on the inside of his ears and blue eyes.

Personality

Below is a brief description of the smug personality. For more information, click here.
Colton has a smug personality. This means he will appear kind and gentlemanly when in conversation with the player. On numerous occasions, he will flirt with the player and admire them. Colton will occasionally talk about being into niche hobbies, like being a train fanatic or collecting plastic bottle caps. He will be very interested in fashion and will mention it often in conversations and letters.

House

Colton's house has most of the Regal Series, as well as a plant and a metronome. His turntable plays Only Me.

COLTON IN BOXES

ANIMAL CROSSING WIKI

Colton (アンソニー,, Ansoniī?) is a smug horse villager in Animal Crossing: New Leaf. His English name comes from the word colt, a young male horse. He appears on the album cover for Caf? K.K.

Appearance

Colton is a white horse with a yellow shag mane and tail. His hooves are a deep navy and his muzzle is a light peach. He has small blush marks on his cheeks, light blue on the inside of his ears and blue eyes.

Personality

Below is a brief description of the smug personality. For more information, click here.
Colton has a smug personality. This means he will appear kind and gentlemanly when in conversation with the player. On numerous occasions, he will flirt with the player and admire them. Colton will occasionally talk about being into niche hobbies, like being a train fanatic or collecting plastic bottle caps. He will be very interested in fashion and will mention it often in conversations and letters.

House

Colton's house has most of the Regal Series, as well as a plant and a metronome. His turntable plays Only Me.

Oh wait your cycle town is called Tardis too? :/.

I have half my room filled with doctor who posters xD.

OCTAVIAN IN BOXES

ANIMAL CROSSING WIKI

Octavian (おくたろう,, Octarou?) is a cranky octopus villager from the Animal Crossing series, first appearing in Animal Forest. The prefix of his name, "Octa-," means eight, which is a reference to his species. His name is also a reference to Gaius Octavius, the first emperor of ancient Rome, who later adopted the name Augustus. He is most notable for being the only octopus until Dōbutsu no Mori e+, where Marina, a normal villager, appears as an islander. His initial phrase is based on the fact that octopi have suction cups on their tentacles.

Appearance

Octavian from Animal Crossing
Octavian is a light red octopus with a jet, which is normally associated with octopi, relocated to mimic a mouth. He has a white patch in an "x" shape on the back of his head, made out of two bandages. Being an octopus, his mouth is puckered. He has two tentacle arms with suckers and six octopus legs, adding up to be eight, as a real octopus would have. He has puffy, puckering cheeks with peachy blush marks and angry-looking, squinted eyes. His initial shirt is the Big Star Shirt. He will also carry a melon umbrella on rainy days.

Personality

Below is a brief description of the cranky personality. For more information, click here.

Octavian is a cranky villager. He may come off as rude, but he will eventually befriend the player after talking to and assisting him. As a cranky villager, he will get along with normal, snooty, and other cranky villagers, but he may quarrel with others.

House

Octavian's house has the Space Theme like Ribbot, with the Lunar Horizon (a star-clustered wall) and the Lunar Surface (a cratered, moon floor). He has the Rocket, Space Shuttle, Flying Saucer, a Satellite, a Lunar Rover, Spaceman Sam, two Asteroids, the Robo-Chair, and the Robo-Stereo that plays K.K. D & B. This song (and the electronic beeping noises from the Flying Saucer) gives his home an intense space mission feel, due to the sound textures of each item. As with all villagers, items in his house may be removed or replaced after the player sends him new wallpaper, carpet, furniture and/or articles of clothing through the mail service.

Trivia

Octillery a Pok?mon from the famous game series, Pok?mon, has a resemblance to Octavian. Nintendo also publishes the Pok?mon series as well as the Animal Crossing series, so it's possible this was done purposefully.
If the player catches an octopus and Octavian is in the vicinity, he will become angry, telling the player "I saw what you just did there!"
Octavian's name may be a reference to the enemy from The Legend Of Zelda, the Octorok.

OH MY GOD OCTAVIAN HELLO THERE DARLING

UH

how much does he even go for i haven't seen him up for auction yet ;~;

- - - Post Merge - - -

eep if you're auctioning him, when does the auction end?

- - - Post Merge - - -

uuuuu i really want octavian ;~;
i'll start with 150tbt? i really don't know what to offer

OH MY GOD OCTAVIAN HELLO THERE DARLING

UH

how much does he even go for i haven't seen him up for auction yet ;~;

- - - Post Merge - - -

eep if you're auctioning him, when does the auction end?

- - - Post Merge - - -

uuuuu i really want octavian ;~;
i'll start with 150tbt? i really don't know what to offer

do you have space for him? and do you mind if he's not original?

i have space!
how unoriginal is he? ;u;
if he's mostly original i'll take him, but i really like his house

i have space!
how unoriginal is he? ;u;
if he's mostly original i'll take him, but i really like his house

honestly I'm not sure, since I never visited his house but his shirt is different. I think you should wait for an original Octavian

ah, okay! thank you for the honest advice, i really appreciate how considerate you are!
i hope he goes to a good home C:

OCTAVIAN IN BOXES

ANIMAL CROSSING WIKI

Octavian (おくたろう,, Octarou?) is a cranky octopus villager from the Animal Crossing series, first appearing in Animal Forest. The prefix of his name, "Octa-," means eight, which is a reference to his species. His name is also a reference to Gaius Octavius, the first emperor of ancient Rome, who later adopted the name Augustus. He is most notable for being the only octopus until Dōbutsu no Mori e+, where Marina, a normal villager, appears as an islander. His initial phrase is based on the fact that octopi have suction cups on their tentacles.

Appearance

Octavian is a light red octopus with a jet, which is normally associated with octopi, relocated to mimic a mouth. He has a white patch in an "x" shape on the back of his head, made out of two bandages. Being an octopus, his mouth is puckered. He has two tentacle arms with suckers and six octopus legs, adding up to be eight, as a real octopus would have. He has puffy, puckering cheeks with peachy blush marks and angry-looking, squinted eyes. His initial shirt is the Big Star Shirt. He will also carry a melon umbrella on rainy days.

Personality

Below is a brief description of the cranky personality. For more information, click here.

Octavian is a cranky villager. He may come off as rude, but he will eventually befriend the player after talking to and assisting him. As a cranky villager, he will get along with normal, snooty, and other cranky villagers, but he may quarrel with others.

House

Octavian's house has the Space Theme like Ribbot, with the Lunar Horizon (a star-clustered wall) and the Lunar Surface (a cratered, moon floor). He has the Rocket, Space Shuttle, Flying Saucer, a Satellite, a Lunar Rover, Spaceman Sam, two Asteroids, the Robo-Chair, and the Robo-Stereo that plays K.K. D & B. This song (and the electronic beeping noises from the Flying Saucer) gives his home an intense space mission feel, due to the sound textures of each item. As with all villagers, items in his house may be removed or replaced after the player sends him new wallpaper, carpet, furniture and/or articles of clothing through the mail service.

Trivia

Octillery a Pok?mon from the famous game series, Pok?mon, has a resemblance to Octavian. Nintendo also publishes the Pok?mon series as well as the Animal Crossing series, so it's possible this was done purposefully.
If the player catches an octopus and Octavian is in the vicinity, he will become angry, telling the player "I saw what you just did there!"
Octavian's name may be a reference to the enemy from The Legend Of Zelda, the Octorok.

Hey, Darlin' Girl ... I don't want Octavian, but is there any chance you could get Genji into boxes for a fast adoption?
I have holes in both MyCycle and HotDoggy to fill ... I have a few offers in on some peeps, but they either fall through, go offline, or are disrespected. :roll eyes:
Just thought I would ask.
(?`•.•??) (?`•.•??)
*`•.?(?`•.•??)?.•? ♥
☆ ♥ `•.?.•? ♥ ? ☆.??.•??`♥ The Pennifer

Hey, Darlin' Girl ... I don't want Octavian, but is there any chance you could get Genji into boxes for a fast adoption?
I have holes in both MyCycle and HotDoggy to fill ... I have a few offers in on some peeps, but they either fall through, go offline, or are disrespected. :roll eyes:
Just thought I would ask.
(?`?.???) (?`?.???)
*`?.?(?`?.???)?.?? ♥
☆ ♥ `?.?.?? ♥ ? ☆.??.???`♥ The Pennifer

hey pennifer! I'd have to wait till Octavian gets adopted, I plan on autovoiding the rest of the villagers except Gayle & Peanut. So it could be fast or it could be a little while. Hopefully he cycles next, I'll message you when he does (✿◠‿◠)

Welcome back btw, haven't seen you on here for a little while (✿◠‿◠)

OK, Thanks, Hun ... Yeah, I was away on an extended 10 day road trip and only had sketchy at best wifi! lol
I got back just in time to enjoy the Fire Festival and Contests ... what fun!
I am looking for villagers that I particularly like, and ones who have not visited my campsite or moved out of HotDoggy or MyCycle ... Fortunately I was able to maintain TubeTown which is my Dreamie town! :D
Let me know when Genji comes up ... I can offer you whatever you want for him!
♥ ♥ ♥

OCTAVIAN IN BOXES

ANIMAL CROSSING WIKI

Appearance

Personality

House

Trivia

Back