• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling TARDIS Cycling Town

Can I have ankha?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh no! I don't have 150 tbt...dang it

- - - Post Merge - - -

Willing to pay hybrids or igb...plus tbt?
Haha sorry...

Last edited:
15 + 27 tbt + 700k + Racoon Clock + Hopper pic + Pink Purple Red and White Rose deal? *crosses fingers*

ah so sorry. I have 100mil+ in the bank & 100% catalog so I don't need any IGB or items. good luck getting Ankha, just post & participate on this forum & you'll earn tbt in no time

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I can pay 150 TBT for Ankha if she's still available.

are you online?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I have ankha?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh no! I don't have 150 tbt...dang it

- - - Post Merge - - -

Willing to pay hybrids or igb...plus tbt?
Haha sorry...

looks like you're close enough, if you can get her now she's yours

Last edited:
APOLLO IN BOXES, looking for 20 tbt

ANIMAL CROSSING WIKI

Apollo (アポロ,, Aporo?) is a cranky eagle villager in the Animal Crossing series. He also appears in Dōbutsu no Mori as a minor character. His name possibly came from Apollo 11, the first spacecraft launched by the United States to land a man on the moon. He is a bald eagle, specifically, the national bird of the United States of America, which ties in with his birthday being July 4 - Independence Day. His name also may come from the Greek God Apollo, who is also rather snobbish and hostile, referencing his cranky personality. He appears on the album cover for Soulful K.K.
Appearance

Apollo is a bald eagle with a dark gray body, feathers, and a white head, a typical bald eagle look. This relates to his picture quote. He has a yellow beak and feet with white claws at the end of them. Apollo's wings slowly fade into a white color. His eyes are white semi circles embroidered with a black outline and all-black pupils. His original shirt is a Zipper Shirt which is black with a gray zipper pattern on it.

Personality

Below is a brief description of the cranky personality.

As a cranky villager, Apollo will appear mature compared to other personality types. This will make him appear belittling and insensitive to other villagers, including the player. Despite this, he will learn to confide in the player, considering them his only friend. Sometimes when a female player meets Apollo, he will flirt a little bit. He will enjoy the usual hobbies, but for relaxation and peace rather than competition. He will find it difficult to socialize with peppy and normal villagers, who he will criticize when talking to other villagers. He will get along with lazy and snooty villagers, as well as other cranky villagers, who he will share deeper conversations with. He will, on occasion, annoy a normal villager, usually when being mean about something or someone.

House

Apollo's house is a modern and elegant mix of furniture that includes items from the modern series, the chess series, and some fossils. His stereo plays Soulful K.K. in all the versions - except New Leaf, where he plays K.K. Rock.

Er wait might not have room...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lemme check XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yup I have room can I take him?

CHESTER IN BOXES, looking for offers starting at 50 TBT

ANIMAL CROSSING WIKI

Chester (パンタ,, Panta?) is a lazy cub villager in the Animal Crossing series, who resembles a panda.
Appearance

Chester is a cub that has the appearance of a panda. He has blue patches around his eyes, a white face, rosy cheeks, and blue ears. His facial expression is constantly unhappy, and he grits his teeth when talking, which makes him look like a cranky villager. His initial clothing is the Yellow Bar Shirt. His appearance is similar to Chow, a bear villager.

Personality

Below is a brief description of the lazy personality.

Chester is a lazy villager. As such, Chester takes a keen interest in eating, sleeping, clothes, and such. He gets along very well with the player, as well as other lazy, normal, or peppy villagers. He will appear nicer towards the player and others than cranky and snooty villagers, and he will befriend the player early on. His childish behavior can be observed while indulging in comic books, superheroes, and video games.

House

Chester's house resembles a zen garden, and Imperial K.K. plays in his house. This song has an Oriental theme, reflecting the furnishings and the panda's native country, China.

Ahhh I wish I could take him but the villagers I want to move out aren't pinging ;; Good luck finding a good home for him!

ANIMAL CROSSING WIKI

Chester (パンタ,, Panta?) is a lazy cub villager in the Animal Crossing series, who resembles a panda.
Appearance

Chester is a cub that has the appearance of a panda. He has blue patches around his eyes, a white face, rosy cheeks, and blue ears. His facial expression is constantly unhappy, and he grits his teeth when talking, which makes him look like a cranky villager. His initial clothing is the Yellow Bar Shirt. His appearance is similar to Chow, a bear villager.

Personality

Chester is a lazy villager. As such, Chester takes a keen interest in eating, sleeping, clothes, and such. He gets along very well with the player, as well as other lazy, normal, or peppy villagers. He will appear nicer towards the player and others than cranky and snooty villagers, and he will befriend the player early on. His childish behavior can be observed while indulging in comic books, superheroes, and video games.

House

Chester's house resembles a zen garden, and Imperial K.K. plays in his house. This song has an Oriental theme, reflecting the furnishings and the panda's native country, China.

ANIMAL CROSSING WIKI

Appearance

Personality

House

Please please please let me know when Bonbon is in boxes. I'll pay any amount for her and have been looking for her for a long time :D

CHESTER IN BOXES, anyone want him? I don't want to void this cutie.

ANIMAL CROSSING WIKI

Appearance

Personality

House

- - - Post Merge - - -

Please please please let me know when Bonbon is in boxes. I'll pay any amount for her and have been looking for her for a long time :D

i'll send you a message when she's in boxes

Back