• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling TARDIS Cycling Town

FLURRY IN BOXES, taking offers starting at 50 TBT

ANIMAL CROSSING WIKI

Flurry (ゆきみ, Yukimi?) is a normal hamster villager who first appeared in Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Both of her names have to do with snow, Yukimi meaning "snow viewing" and Flurry meaning a light snowfall.
Appearance

Flurry is a mostly white hamster. She has small, light blue eyebrows and round, black eyes with white pupils. Each eye has a noticeable eyelash, similar to Cookie's. The insides of her ears are dark pink and she has a peach muzzle. She carries the Lacy Parasol.

Personality

Below is a brief description of the normal personality.
Flurry is a normal villager. This means she is very nice, and will get along with most villagers, but may get upset with snooty and cranky villagers. Like most normal villagers, Flurry comes across as friendly and caring, but seems to lack self-confidence, often asking the player for a secondary opinion. She is considerate, and will readily forgive the player if they do not complete a favor for her, or decline to trade items with her, buy something from her, etc.

House

Flurry's house consists of many items from the regal and minimalist series. She has the regal sofa, bed, and dresser, along with the minimalist sofa and minitable. She also has a princess chest, caladium, refrigerator, and a deluxe range. She uses the neutral floor and the classic wallpaper, and her record player plays Hypno K.K.

ANIMAL CROSSING WIKI

Flurry (ゆきみ, Yukimi?) is a normal hamster villager who first appeared in Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Both of her names have to do with snow, Yukimi meaning "snow viewing" and Flurry meaning a light snowfall.
Appearance

Flurry is a mostly white hamster. She has small, light blue eyebrows and round, black eyes with white pupils. Each eye has a noticeable eyelash, similar to Cookie's. The insides of her ears are dark pink and she has a peach muzzle. She carries the Lacy Parasol.

Personality

Flurry is a normal villager. This means she is very nice, and will get along with most villagers, but may get upset with snooty and cranky villagers. Like most normal villagers, Flurry comes across as friendly and caring, but seems to lack self-confidence, often asking the player for a secondary opinion. She is considerate, and will readily forgive the player if they do not complete a favor for her, or decline to trade items with her, buy something from her, etc.

House

Flurry's house consists of many items from the regal and minimalist series. She has the regal sofa, bed, and dresser, along with the minimalist sofa and minitable. She also has a princess chest, caladium, refrigerator, and a deluxe range. She uses the neutral floor and the classic wallpaper, and her record player plays Hypno K.K.

ANIMAL CROSSING WIKI

Appearance

Personality

House

FLURRY IN BOXES

ANIMAL CROSSING WIKI

Appearance

Personality

House

GAH so close to 50. I would love her

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you still have her offering 50 TBT <3

Last edited:
JACQUES IN BOXES, 20 TBT to adopt him

latest

ANIMAL CROSSING WIKI

Jacques (ジョッキー, Jokkī?) is a smug bird villager that first appeared in Animal Crossing: New Leaf. His name in both languages comes from a Disk Jockey (aka, DJ) In addition, his name is French for Jack in English, similar to his French catchphrase.
Appearance

Jacques is a bird villager. He has a full black body, and a yellow beak. His eyes are always half closed, and are a dull blue in color. He has brown eyebrows, as well as a brown goatee visible on his chin. On his head is a green knit cap. The character is likely meant to resemble renowned oceanographer Jacques Cousteau, who also wore a knit cap.

Personality

Below is a brief description of the smug personality.
Jacques has a smug personality. This means he will appear kind and gentlemanly when in conversation with the player. On numerous occasions, he will flirt with the player and admire them. Jacques will occasionally talk about being into niche hobbies, like being a train fanatic or collecting plastic bottle caps. He will be very interested in fashion and will mention it often in conversations and letters.
His name and initial catchphrase, "zut alors" (meaning something along the lines of "oh darn" in french) seem to imply that he is French in nationality, or perhaps Canadian, as he dresses like a stereotypical Qu?b?cois lumberjack.

House

Jacques has K.K. House playing in his house.

JACQUES IN BOXES, voiding very soon

latest

ANIMAL CROSSING WIKI

Jacques (ジョッキー, Jokkī?) is a smug bird villager that first appeared in Animal Crossing: New Leaf. His name in both languages comes from a Disk Jockey (aka, DJ) In addition, his name is French for Jack in English, similar to his French catchphrase.
Appearance

Jacques is a bird villager. He has a full black body, and a yellow beak. His eyes are always half closed, and are a dull blue in color. He has brown eyebrows, as well as a brown goatee visible on his chin. On his head is a green knit cap. The character is likely meant to resemble renowned oceanographer Jacques Cousteau, who also wore a knit cap.

Personality

Below is a brief description of the smug personality.
Jacques has a smug personality. This means he will appear kind and gentlemanly when in conversation with the player. On numerous occasions, he will flirt with the player and admire them. Jacques will occasionally talk about being into niche hobbies, like being a train fanatic or collecting plastic bottle caps. He will be very interested in fashion and will mention it often in conversations and letters.
His name and initial catchphrase, "zut alors" (meaning something along the lines of "oh darn" in french) seem to imply that he is French in nationality, or perhaps Canadian, as he dresses like a stereotypical Qu?b?cois lumberjack.

House

Jacques has K.K. House playing in his house.

CHRISSY IN BOXES, taking offers starting at 100 TBT

ANIMAL CROSSING WIKI

Chrissy (クリスチーヌ,, Christine?) is a peppy rabbit villager in the Animal Crossing series. She originally appeared in Animal Forest e+, but was absent in Animal Crossing: Wild World, until her return in Animal Crossing: City Folk. She and Francine are sisters according to the Japanese City Folk website. The two also appear on the album cover for Bubblegum K.K. Her picture quote is almost identical to Becky's.

Appearance

Chrissy is a white rabbit with yellow hair wearing a light polka dot shirt and pink blush. She also slightly resembles a clown and has two eyelashes near the bottom of her eyes, donning pink mascara. Her ears are a bright pink with white polka dots with her nose green and round. Her skin is a lighter shade of pink and is almost identical in appearance to Francine, the differences being that Chrissy is pink instead of blue and that Francine wears a Dark Polka Shirt instead . She initially wears the lite polka tee.

Personality

Below is a brief description of the peppy personality.

As a peppy villager, Chrissy will have the tendency to over-react in conversations about trivial subjects such as appearing in competitions and the chance of her losing. This sometimes triggers her to ask for a certain item of clothing or furniture which she needs to enter a competition. She, like other peppy villagers, will rarely be discouraged from doing anything, including the usual hobbies. She will also have a short attention span, which means she will soon forget arguments or tasks given to the player which were not completed. Chrissy says that the color pink suits her best. She will be, like all peppy villagers, friendly and excitable, and she will come out of her house often. She will rarely get discouraged from doing anything. Chrissy will often ask the player for a fossil because she is interested in hunting for them.

House

In Animal Forest e+, Chrissy has the same furniture styling as Monique's, only that she has changed the wallpaper to the lovely wall and the flooring to the Ceramic Tile. There are many furniture pieces from the Lovely Series, including a Lovely Bed, a Lovely Chair, as well as a Lovely Stereo that plays K.K. Waltz. There are three shirts, one Papa Bear and one Painting.

In Animal Crossing: City Folk, Chrissy's house has many pieces of furniture from the Lovely Series, such as a Lovely Kitchen and a Lovely Bed. She has two Tulip Tables, a Papa Bear, a Rainbow Shirt and a cream sofa. There is no Stereo, but if she obtains one, K.K. Waltz will play. The wallpaper is the lovely wall and the diner tile is the flooring.

In Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Chrissy's house is very similar to her houses from previous games. She has many items from the Lovely Series, as well as a Flower Table, and a Phonograph that plays K.K. Waltz. She also has some clothing, being the Natty Tee, and the Bunny Hood. She also has one item from the Mermaid Series, being the Mermaid Shelf. She has the Lovely Wall, and the Diner Tile.

Last edited:
I WANT CHRISSY

- - - Post Merge - - -

Urk, too late... I can't make the tbt in time

- - - Post Merge - - -

I could offer IGB? I have millions

I WANT CHRISSY

- - - Post Merge - - -

Urk, too late... I can't make the tbt in time

- - - Post Merge - - -

I could offer IGB? I have millions

hi! sorry sakuracrossing already adopted her. I don't need any IGB because I have 100mil+ already - I hope you find her soon

MAPLE IN BOXES, adopt her for 20 tbt

Maple (メープル,, Maple?) is a normal cub villager in the Animal Crossing series. She has appeared in every game in the series so far. Maple's name derives from the type of tree called a Maple Tree. It could also be her name because she is "sweet like syrup"; as she has the normal personality. She is the only character to mention another character in their picture quote, in this case, a mop called Moppina. Her initial catchphrase is a reference to what bears are stereotypically known to eat. It could also be a reference to her personality type, due to the fact honey is sweet.
She appears on the album art cover of Mr. K.K. and K.K. Marathon.

Appearance

Maple is a brown cub with a beige-tipped snout and paws. She has pale red blush, and is the color of maple syrup. She has a black nose and small, black, shiny eyes. In the N64 version, she has a red patch on the back of her head. Maple's initial clothing is the Citrus Gingham, except in Animal Crossing: New Leaf, where she wears the Dapper Shirt. When it rains, she uses a petal parasol. In the N64 version, she looks a little bit like Ellie the elephant.

Personality

Maple is a kind, caring and calm character like all normal villagers. Like all normal villagers, she will easily become upset or offended by other villagers (Normal villagers take offense easily), particularly snooty villagers who mislead her in conversation and cranky villagers who have a rude, scheming nature. She enjoys the usual hobbies, such as; fishing and bug catching, usually to keep her active. As with all other villagers, she will enjoy the player's company at her house where she may tell the player to "ignore the mess" - a concern she shares with other normal villagers. In Animal Crossing: Wild World, she will talk about an unseen character called Moppina, a mop referred to as her friend which reflects on the normal personality type who has hygiene and cleanliness concerns. She will get along well with other normal villagers, jock, lazy, and peppy villagers, appearing mother-like in conversation.

House

In Animal Crossing, Maple has some plants, a great collection of bears, and some Lullaboids. On her stereo, she plays K.K. Lullaby. In Animal Forest she has the same house in Animal Crossing, with different music being I Love You which keeps playing in future games. In Animal Crossing: City Folk and Animal Crossing: Wild World, she has a few items of the Ranch Series, and a Sewing Machine instead. In Animal Crossing: New Leaf she has pieces from the Classic Series, including the bed, table, buffet and desk, she has a piano and a collection of bears.

Yeah lolol I just time traveled and have room.

I restarted my town and have a bunch of unwanted villagers. Haha

Hi there! Could you let me know if Tia decides to move out? I have a friend who'd really like to have her in her town.

(I hope I'm doing this right, I'm kinda new to cycling threads. '^')

Back