• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Taylor Swift Thread

Sprinkles_penguin

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Red Candy
Hi everyone! This is the Taylor Swift Thread, where we'll discuss her music, her albums, or whatever about here. You can say things like what is your favorite song, what is your favorite album, rate her albums, what do you think about her new album Lover, etcetera.

I'm a very big fan of Taylor Swift and I've listened to many of her songs (the country ones aren't as appealing to me), and I really loved her new album.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay! Fellow Taylor stan!!

I loved her new album. I think my favorite song is London Boy. It’s so cute.

Hiya! reputation made me a fan and listening back I definitely enjoyed more of her "country" songs than I would have thought. reputation and 1989 are my favorites, Lover is fine too but I have significantly less favorite songs on there.

My favorite "country" songs are Red, All Too Well, The Lucky One, Mine, Innocent, Haunted and Fearless (and Safe & Sound), while my favorite pop songs are all of 1989 (- Shake It Off), all of reputation (- TIWWCHNT) and Cruel Summer + MA&THP + Cornelia Street + False God. I can't believe that Wonderland and You Are In Love were deluxe edition songs for 1989. I think they are objectively better than I Wish You Would and This Love so I don't get how those where picked over them.

For me, her albums are reputation > 1989 > Lover > Speak Now > Fearless > Taylor Swift.

I think my favorite Lover songs are probably my favorite songs overall (next to Dancing With Our Hands Tied & You Are In Love), but I don't like the album as much. None of the songs are objectively bad, I just don't connect to them at all.

Don't know what else to say. I hope Taylor's plans work out for her, whatever they may be.

Yay! Fellow Taylor stan!!

I loved her new album. I think my favorite song is London Boy. It’s so cute.

I LOVED Lover too! I particularly like singing the part where it says "Took me back to Highgate, met all of his best mates, so I guess all the rumors are true!"

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hiya! reputation made me a fan and listening back I definitely enjoyed more of her "country" songs than I would have thought. reputation and 1989 are my favorites, Lover is fine too but I have significantly less favorite songs on there.

My favorite "country" songs are Red, All Too Well, The Lucky One, Mine, Innocent, Haunted and Fearless (and Safe & Sound), while my favorite pop songs are all of 1989 (- Shake It Off), all of reputation (- TIWWCHNT) and Cruel Summer + MA&THP + Cornelia Street + False God. I can't believe that Wonderland and You Are In Love were deluxe edition songs for 1989. I think they are objectively better than I Wish You Would and This Love so I don't get how those where picked over them.

For me, her albums are reputation > 1989 > Lover > Speak Now > Fearless > Taylor Swift.

I think my favorite Lover songs are probably my favorite songs overall (next to Dancing With Our Hands Tied & You Are In Love), but I don't like the album as much. None of the songs are objectively bad, I just don't connect to them at all.

Don't know what else to say. I hope Taylor's plans work out for her, whatever they may be.

I started listening 1989, probably because that was when two of her biggest hits (Blank Space and Shake it Off) came out. However, when I formally started listening to music, I began researching on some of her older albums. For me the order is:

Lover > 1989 > Reputation > Red > Fearless > Speak Now > Taylor Swift

Out of her country songs I like I knew you were trouble, You belong with me and We are never getting back together. When I have time I'll listen to more of her country songs.

However, I like the pop ones more. My top picks from 1989 are Welcome to NY, Bad Blood, Wildest Dreams and Blank Space. From Reputation mi favorite ones are Delicate, Getaway Car and King of My Heart. From Lover, I literally can't choose favorites, but the ones I didn't like as much are The Man and False God. IDK but I just don't like the beat or feel related to them (probably because I'm a man, regarding The Man, but I recognize it has a very important message).

I'm here after she uploaded that story on instagram with Girl in Red, and she wrote "drop everything now"... IS SHE RE RECORDING SPEAK NOW? that would be wild

Hii, I'm a huge swiftie and my favorite song right now is Message in a Bottle, sometimes also Treacherous. Her lyrics are something else... they are capable to make me see the same things and emotions I've always felt completely differently. She's the reason why I started writing poems and little songs lines, just for fun, but it's so deliberate, it really makes me feel free and open. SHE IS THE MOMENT!! I can't wait to see what her next re-recording will be, I hope it's Speak Now...

Is the background of your pfp the lover album cover?
Post automatically merged:

Hii, I'm a huge swiftie and my favorite song right now is Message in a Bottle, sometimes also Treacherous. Her lyrics are something else... they are capable to make me see the same things and emotions I've always felt completely differently. She's the reason why I started writing poems and little songs lines, just for fun, but it's so deliberate, it really makes me feel free and open. SHE IS THE MOMENT!! I can't wait to see what her next re-recording will be, I hope it's Speak Now...
YES MIAB is so underrated I love it <333
Post automatically merged:

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...release-secret-album-fan-theory?origin=web-hf

Last edited:
I only listen to a few of her songs, but I absolutely adore the new version of “State of Grace.” The guitars and vocals are great. I think her voice has matured over the last decade. She sounds nothing like she did in the early 2010s.

I only listen to a few of her songs, but I absolutely adore the new version of “State of Grace.” The guitars and vocals are great. I think her voice has matured over the last decade. She sounds nothing like she did in the early 2010s.
totally agree! I was really impressed with the vocals in IKYWT as well.

i dont listen to her music, but i think its cool how much shes been able to reinvent herself while maintaining such a following! i agree that her sound has changed a lot since she was first releasing music. neat stuff

Back