• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TBT 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's ok guys.

Anyway yea I started working on the next chapter but I had to go somewhere so it should be finished and ready tonight.

Book 2, Chapter 05: The Spirit Stones
A long time ago when TBT was created Storm made three stones to enter all of the realms of TBT. First was the Nature stone which was used to gain control of The Woods and lakes of TBT. Than, the Mountain stone which controlled TBT Mines and the rugged and icy mountains that surround TBT. Finally, the Spirit Stone, which had control of the day and night along with the ghosts that take place at TBT.

Together when combined, you have ultimate power. Before that could happen Smart Tech had hid them in different places. Bulerias doubted that for a while.

Now the evil one is searching for them. He has checked the Woods and the lava pits in TBT Mines. Nothing was found. After a while he stumbled into a small cave located underwater but found nothing. He than moved on to the icy mountains another suspect of where the nature stone or Mountain stone could be found. Once again there was nothing.

After grief and tiredness of his actions he decided to map a map of TBT where all of these locations were and some others so that one day he could send peril into TBT, for one little mistake they made.

Hmmm.... interesting

but who is this sage? you should have ended with us knowing!!! :angry:

When did this 'Phantom' appear? It seems like he just appeared out of the blue.

But other than that, awesome story.

Ooh, the power of Doritos! Meh, I'm still in this story. Had a bit of a damsel-in-distress moment there, but I'm fine! I kind of liked being evil, though....but it's nice to be good! Keep it going!

^_^

UltraByte said:
When did this 'Phantom' appear? It seems like he just appeared out of the blue.

But other than that, awesome story.
Oh the Phantom is like the one from the paintings.

In OoT in the Forest Temple you need to fight Phantom Gannon and he comes out of the paintings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back