TBT Fan-fic Contest

BASTOISE99 said:
glad i have the time
It may sound like a lot, but I suggest you get a move on. And don't post one/two word posts! You are starting to do it nowadays!

i really haven't noticed..I'll watch it, and I'll work on the fan fic alot over this weekend. I really don't have time with tests and stuff in school.

Alright, but post the fan-fic in the Construction Board, please, and then I'll move it to my Fan-Fic Posting Thread that I'll make in 2 days.

BASTOISE99 said:
alright, what are you going to do about all the others who can't get to that board?
They'll wait until I make the Fan-Fic Posting thread.

Does it have to have the same story as the game. Lets say my game is war and my story makes it look like a movie is that ok?

BAMBAM! said:
Does it have to have the same story as the game. Lets say my game is war and my story makes it look like a movie is that ok?
You can make any story you want as long as it has video-game characters. You can even mix games if you want.

BULERIAS said:
BAMBAM! said:
You can make any story you want as long as it has video-game characters. You can even mix games if you want.
In the game there is not really a name besides privite can I make up one?

BAMBAM! said:
BULERIAS said:
BAMBAM! said:
What do you mean, private?

BULERIAS said:
BAMBAM! said:
BULERIAS said:
BAMBAM! said:
It is a war game and they adress you buy private.

BAMBAM! said:
BULERIAS said:
BAMBAM! said:
BULERIAS said:
BAMBAM! said:
It is a war game and they adress you buy private.
Um... yeah, you can make up a name.

<big><big><big><big><big>TODAY IS THE LAST DAY FOR SIGNING UP!!!!!!</big></big></big>

You can't sign up anymore!

<big><big><big>Entrants -

BAMBAM!
PKMNRULES!
SPORGE27
BASTOISE99
</big>

Those are the entrants, and good luck to you all! You have <big><big><big><big><big>TWO WEEKS</big></big></big> to write your Fan-fic. Please post the FINISHED fan-fic in my Fan-Fic Posting Board. Thanks. The link to the Fan-fic posting thread is HERE

Back