• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TBT Game Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got Steam, I'm downloading TF2 right now! When are you guys gonna play it next?

QUESTIONAIRE
1. I am in the Pacific Time Zone. I would prefer playng after 3:30pm.
2. I would like to see more Minecraft, Team Fortress 2, and Dota 2
3. I want Minecraft to be streamed on Twitch.
4. Like Justin said, it depends

Last edited:
The Server I have right now has bukkit, world edit, craft book, and essentials. I could remove them, but i'd rather not. Depending on what we'd use it for, I could just switch it to survival or adventure or something. Thing is, that map would only be available for game nights and then I'd switch it back. My worry is the people tht would grief or try to mess with the things already created. Essentials protection is finicky at best. I'm willing to let people use it.

I can't think of the plugin, but it uses world edit for selection and then you use that for your server's protection. That's what I used.

I know what you're talking about. I was thinking about installing something like that, but it was a 1.3.2 build. I'll try to find something better whenever I have the time.

Hm? I don't know. It's a whitelisted server, but we have a lot of stuff built and I just don't want people to destroy any of that.

The Minecraft server for game night will end up being hosted by Justin, it's how we did it before.
Plus it'll stop from having your regular users, that don't come to TBT, get on to play and see a bunch of strangers running around on a new map.
We appreciate the thought of helping out, but it'll be easier this way.

What time(remember to specify which timezone you're in) and day is most suitable for you to partake in approximately 1-hour of gaming? EST Timezone, fridays & saturday nights.
- What games would you like to see played in upcoming TBT Game Nights? Minecraft, CS:S, TF2, CS:GO, L4D2,
- Would you like to see TBTGN live-streamed again on the TwitchTV channel? (Only for PC Games): Yes, saw it before.
- In regards to Team Fortress, would you prefer MvM or original TF2? Original tf2, MvM is meh.

GMT +8:00 here. I'm up for some Minecraft if you guys settle on that! Monday, Friday and Saturday nights are all good for me.

- What time(remember to specify which timezone you're in) and day is most suitable for you to partake in approximately 1-hour of gaming? Tuesday-Saturday at 6pm GMT and later at any time. Sunday and Monday, however...11pm GMT at the latest.
- What games would you like to see played in upcoming TBT Game Nights? TF2, Mario Kart 7, Kid Icarus Uprising and later this month...Luigi's Mansion 2/Dark Moon, maybe?
- Would you like to see TBTGN live-streamed again on the TwitchTV channel? (Only for PC Games) I don't mind.
- In regards to Team Fortress, would you prefer MvM or original TF2? Original TF2, I've...yet to play MvM. :blush:

Edit: Oh, and I've already joined the Steam group.

Game Night... for real this time, no fakeouts!

Saturday 13th of April, at 5PM EST (10PM GMT), work out the rest. We will be playing Left 4 Dead 2!
Game mode isn't set yet as it's pretty flexible. This is the return of Game Night hopefully, so the more people that are showing an interest the more we'll play.

Don't forget, we've got a steam group for even more updates and notes: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TBTGN

I saw that you guys just planned it on Steam while I was playing TF2!

I wish I had the game. I would totally join you guys if I did. (even if it is M.)

Game Night... for real this time, no fakeouts!

Saturday 13th of April, at 5PM EST (10PM GMT), work out the rest. We will be playing Left 4 Dead 2!
Game mode isn't set yet as it's pretty flexible. This is the return of Game Night hopefully, so the more people that are showing an interest the more we'll play.

Don't forget, we've got a steam group for even more updates and notes: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TBTGN
I'm in, assuming nothing comes up. Glad we're reviving this.

Also, I have two extra copies of lfd2, if anyone who doesn't own the game wants to play.

I'll probably make it, but no promises. That's kind of around dinner time for me but again, I'll try to make it.

I don't have lfd2 so I may skip out on this one :/. I hope I can join the next one.

I'll see if I can make it, make sure someone hops into the IRC before it all starts to remind everyone (mostly me because I'm a forgetful *******)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back