• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TBT Game Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone remind me tomorrow or else I will forget. I'll try to be there, maybe I'll get in..unlike last time I played when SOMEONE said "hey, kaiaa, you can get in now" and was all like *start game* "whoops we forgot to let kaiaa join"

We're gonna try to do MK7 right now, in the IRC! Join now!

EDIT: Scratch that, MK7 servers are under maintenance.

Last edited:
Anyone up for some

Wario Kart Wednesday!

Hope in the chat! We've got room for three more!

Ks3zPic.gif

i have never done this b4 bt i put in the mk7 code 4 the TBT and it pulled it up bt nothing happened,i just got a red 10 ?

Had fun with you guys on MK7 tonight :D Although I'm pretty sure it's a fix haha. I joke I joke, I kid I kid.
Need to make this a regular game night :)
But it's now 3am... I'm going to sleep!

i have never done this b4 bt i put in the mk7 code 4 the TBT and it pulled it up bt nothing happened,i just got a red 10 ?

You showed up just as we stopped playing then! Sorry!

Had a lot of fun tonight. I hope we can start to do this every Monday....and Wednesdays could be at random :)

It was fun playing Mario Kart 7 with everyone again. Even though I got hit by almost every blue shell (except for a few that liked Thunder better for some reason).

Practice safe Mario Kart-ing. Use protection.

I'd join in again :)

For me, it's Wednesday morning, so I'm guessing you mean later-on? or have I missed it? ha.
Oh, no it's still tuesday night here. I was just asking if it was confirmed for tomorrow (or later on for you). :)

The Bell Tree Official Game Night is on hold for a while but you are more than welcome to play Mario Kart or any other games you wish ^^

Last edited:
I would love to join MK7 and team fortress but I do not know if I can make it :((

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back