• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TBT Guides

Could you guys make a list of animals too. I think it would be awsome. And you should put there pictures by there names.

[quote="] Could you guys make a list of animals too. I think it would be awsome. And you should put there pictures by there names. [/quote]
I thought about that, but it will be difficult. I can't just copy the pictures from the AXA website. That would be plagerism.

Not if you give them credit. I know some of the guys there. Do you want me to ask them?

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Not if you give them credit. I know some of the guys there. Do you want me to ask them?
I suppose if you ask the AXA people for permission it would be fine.

Yay! I finished the Calendar of Events! Check it out at the TBT guides website (tbtguides.tripod.com).

BASTOISE99 said:
almost done with furniture. Do you want me to have the prices on it?
Yeah, oh and would you mind if I add Wallpaper and floors to it when I put it on the website?

Along with prices... could you have where you can buy it and what letter it is at Nook's?

I think I'll make a Turnip Market Guide in the future.

TYOSHI90 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
I suppose if you ask the AXA people for permission it would be fine.
Well I asked one of the Admins of AXA. And he said it didnt belong to them so we can use it. Afterall those pics belong to Nintendo.

I'm looking at sunday for the furniture wallpaper, floors, stationary nd hand-held items to be done by sunday. Should they be seperate guide?

BASTOISE99 said:
I'm looking at sunday for the furniture wallpaper, floors, stationary nd hand-held items to be done by sunday. Should they be seperate guide?
No, we can just call it the Item List.

That wouldn' go under the calander though would it. Maybe a guide where you list all the special characters like Jack Jingle Franklin ect...

BASTOISE99 said:
That wouldn' go under the calander though would it. Maybe a guide where you list all the special characters like Jack Jingle Franklin ect...
Jack, Jingle, and Franklin are pretty much covered in the calendar. I was just thinking of adding it to the calendar to save space. I don't know how many pages we can have.

Back