• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia [Game Over/Town Win]

Tsundere's change wouldn't have mattered anyway. That's what's greatly confusing me.

This may be disregarded, that is fine. You may not believe me. That is also fine.

I'm going to say this anyway.

I am not, in any way, whatsoever, plotting anything with Justin.

Believe me if you wish! :)

Tsundere's change wouldn't have mattered anyway. That's what's greatly confusing me.

perhaps because of YOLO
or maybe she was blackmailed??? #conspiracy

This may be disregarded, that is fine. You may not believe me. That is also fine.

I'm going to say this anyway.

I am not, in any way, whatsoever, plotting anything with Justin.

Believe me if you wish! :)

i wish you would admit the truth

Who and how could have blackmailed her?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Who and how could she have been blackmailed?

That's exactly it. Tsundere has her own thoughts going on. Sneaky little cookie. She had reason to switch to DeviousCrossing I'm sure.

Town confirmed for even more ****ed than before? Great.

DOUBLE POSTING YOOOOOOOOO

[15:07]
<&Jubs> im actually going to try for a couple hours of sleep now then
<&Jubs> bye folks
<&Jubs> dont lynch me while im gone alright?
<VillageDweller> okay goo dnight jubs :>
<+Gandalf> later man well try

this looks suspicious to me. why does he not want us to lynch him while he's gone? perhaps there's something that would be found out about him.. let's keep an eye on him guys.

Im guessing he just doesnt want to be lynched. :p

I know, I'm just trying hard to find out stuff LOL
But Mary if i may, why are you so persistant on letting everyone know you're nothing to do with Justin? I'm sure iLoveYou's old prediction didn't get to you that much. :rolleyes:

I know, I'm just trying hard to find out stuff LOL
But Mary if i may, why are you so persistant on letting everyone know you're nothing to do with Justin? I'm sure iLoveYou's old prediction didn't get to you that much. :rolleyes:

You may, you spelled persistent wrong, and yes, it did.

DOUBLE POSTING YOOOOOOOOO

[15:07]
<&Jubs> im actually going to try for a couple hours of sleep now then
<&Jubs> bye folks
<&Jubs> dont lynch me while im gone alright?
<VillageDweller> okay goo dnight jubs :>
<+Gandalf> later man well try

this looks suspicious to me. why does he not want us to lynch him while he's gone? perhaps there's something that would be found out about him.. let's keep an eye on him guys.

Maybe because everyone's turning on each other

I know. We almost had one on Day 1, but someone was able to get its sorted out. Then, this.

Back