• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know all things considered, i still don't really think Shae is mafia, I'm not going to vote them, and I doubt a lot of people will.

Fwiw punchy, I would consider the sentiment "Lynch me instead of Geoni" scummy as well, since it seems like an opportunistic way to get townread if Geoni flips town. I just don't think you're mafia. Same w/ harbour.

unvoted shawo but y’all i still do not trust him.

So who, out of who has a chance to be lynched, are you looking at then? I'm hella nobody to talk but idk where you stand in the context of the current wagons?

yeah... I just don't know if I believe that.... and also the question was for Geoni
Geoni already answered the question in "They have no idea"

I have no clue why Harbour would lie about reading an old game, especially since if you check Iso's they've actually said the same thing before, the story holds up.

shawo, there's nobody else in my scumreads at the moment and i'm unsure of punchy and heyden. the geoni and tae wagon i'm not voting for.

As an update to my own post - why do you scumread punchy for the same thing harbour has done Shae?

So who, out of who has a chance to be lynched, are you looking at then? I'm hella nobody to talk but idk where you stand in the context of the current wagons?
i want a heyden/shawo lynch. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
i’d settle for oath too but i don’t have much of a feel on him. heyden has been my second biggest “wtf” today bc of how easily he hopped off me after my paragraph to him

what's your read on me
I think you're town, but you are unpredictable and hard to pin. I think you could be contributing a lot more at this point but haven't due to IRL circumstancing + playing another game, which is just poor judgment on your part. Your most recent reads list moved you from a "I don't want to bother reading this person" to a slight town lean.

Geoni don’t you townread Punchy.
By unvoting Harbour you’re letting Punchy or yourself die. Do you really scumlock me that much

You are either really bad at reading people’s emotions or just really like to exaggerate. Nobody has their anything in a twist. Literally nobody is talking about how dangerous of a mafia player he is. It just feels like you’re taking people’s arguments and trying to turn them into something they’re not to invalidate them and it’s really annoying.
Ouch this does hit too close to home. I am generally bad at reading people overall let alone in mafia so yeah. **** me I guess. It def seemed like people were getting worked up over Geoni but I'll take your tongue lashing and realize that I guess it was an exaggeration

I think you're town, but you are unpredictable and hard to pin. I think you could be contributing a lot more at this point but haven't due to IRL circumstancing + playing another game, which is just poor judgment on your part. Your most recent reads list moved you from a "I don't want to bother reading this person" to a slight town lean.
i died d1 in that game

that's

a fair read

Also harbour, the Tae wagon is dead. Are you saying that the only person you're comfortable voting is Oath, and you're ok with every other player in the game deciding the vote, knowing that Oath isn't going to get lynched.

It's Not Good for You.

Use your vote to vote someone who's the least likely to be town to you.

I mean even alternatively, think about it this way.

You know that you are town (or you should) so by voting against one of the top bws, you're giving mafia a higher percent in the vote. As much as you want to follow your own reads, voting outside is stupid/risky. That's why I keep telling you not do. I'm sorry if I'm being harsh but I don't want you to be scumread for a silly reason like voting your scumread.

Geoni don’t you townread Punchy.
By unvoting Harbour you’re letting Punchy or yourself die. Do you really scumlock me that much

I scumread you enough as opposed to the other candidates at the moment (Punchy and even tae).

I'd vote tae before I voted Punchy but I just feel like it's d1 all over again.

Tae [1]: shawo, Trundle, Heyden, f11
Harbour [3]: Geoni, Heyden, panda
Geoni [4]: glow, DinoTown, oath, trundle, shaebae
Shawo [0]: tae
Locket [1]: amazonevan19
PunchyDaHufflepuff [3]: Antonio Locket, Antonio, mog, shae
F11: [1] punchy
oath: [1] harbor
hayden: [1] geoni
shaebae: [1] punchy
trundle [1] mog

I am not in favor of oath. I think they've been doing a pretty good job contributing original thoughts lately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back