• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
When votes are spread this thin the mafia team is ****ing steamrolling the game because there's little town teamwork to be found. Sucks because I contributed to that but yeah.

but don't you think all the people voting you are town, with the exception of dino?

Heyden lynch is bad.
Not that I have an opinion, the lynch itself is terrible. I can't support that at all.
Post automatically merged:

ESPECIALLY since they aren't even here to say anything. I have a feeling this is going to go terribly wrong.
Post automatically merged:

Nvm they're here.

Also tae how can I be reasonably expected to read 13+ pages now in 20 mins

You know what, *cracks knuckles* **** it and **** all of you I'm going to do it to prove I'm not useless

Ok but you turned on Harbour bc of me? Are you that confident

I haven't necessarily turned on Harbour -just- because of you, they just felt derpy lately. I still don't townread them but I feel like if I'm on the wrong track about Harbour it's something mafia team would hop onto if they felt like Harbour wouldn't be lynched because that will push the players to want to solve Harbour after today since she was a wagon that didn't get lynched.

i mean harsh reality u shouldnt rly play the game if u cant commit : ( it does look kinda bad

You know what, *cracks knuckles* **** it and **** all of you I'm going to do it to prove I'm not useless
idk man u had 50 hours to be here even just read throughout those two days but like you’re just not here man. coasting like a mf

im not comfortable if hes not even here lmao, like i think hes having trouble getting on the site, seems a bit uuhhh, i think he hasn't been playing like i remember town hayden being (hence the orange read) but i haven't iso'd him and i can't remember anyone's reasons for actually lynching him?
please quote posts it's so confusing mog

idk man u had 50 hours to be here even just read throughout those two days but like you’re just not here man. coasting like a mf
I mean I've been here and read all that stuff until now, I then had an IRL obligation with my family until now. I'm trying my ****ing best ok? Get off my ass and vote me if you hate me that much

i mean, approx 20 hrs ago i tried to ask everyone to vote like 12 hours ago. thread was quiet and now it's eod2 and flooded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back